• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Holy Crap

Smokin'Tone

I just might be your huckleberry
Blah. Let's just put that out there. Blah. Baaaaaaaad few months. But I'm back. Hope everyone's been good. <p>
Let's see... Was working. Now I'm not. Again. I'm going to school for culinary arts again, I'm turning my back on IT for good this time. I sold my half of MTI, and am just going to be a happy Mac user and that's it. <p>
Anyway... I'm still getting married. Oct 3, 2004. We've got the church, the hall, the photo guy and that's it. Too much money and oh yeah, too much money heheh. <p>
I'm sure I'll post more later on, but yeah, I'm back. I'm sorry that my pass back a ways never happened. I'll only post a pass if I can follow through from now on.<p>
So once again, blah. I'll speak to ya'll later.

-Tony

Hey, Tony...welcome back. Hope things work out in chef school. That's something I've always wanted to do but computer programming just pays too damn well....provided you have a job that is.

ps, now that you're not a web developer, you got to learn how to write normal text instead of HTML. :p <p>

Welcome back brother Tony..... :)
I too am gettin' married up there in NY. It's gonna be this Spetember 20th and right out side of West Point. I've got a "I'm a gettin' Married" pass going right now for it, too bad you didn't have a chance to sign up for it. It's good to see you back. :thumbs:

welcome back brudda'!! :D
was wondering if we'd ever hear from you again. ???
i knew you'd finally miss us! :love:

hope everything goes well for you and the new missus!! :thumbs:

Tony who? :0 :D :sign:

Good to see ya still kickin T...... Welcome back to the nest! :thumbs:

Tone! good to see you back. Great choice on the culinary arts. We can always us more chefs, them IT guys are everywhere :p

Hey thanks fellas, I already have a degree in culinary arts, but this course I'm taking is basically a 6 month program. Kind of a refresher course. But what's amazing is that the other students are just as bitter as I am. I have a VP of Compaq, that worked 27 years with them, and when they merged, he was pushed out. Another was a Wall Street weenie, and after his firm was gobbled up, he was taken out to lunch, given a watch, then the next day, given the axe. Others come from other areas, and we actually have ONE freshly graduated from high school student. Every single other person is from the workforce, some years in their profession, ripped out of the fabric and finally going for what they're passionate about most.

Well, sorry I missed the getting married pass.. Newest cigar I've bought is a box of Fuente 8-5-8 Maddies. Other than that, I honestly haven't been smoking much. I've only been keeping up on my humi's, and inhaling the lovely aroma of marinating stogies.

Hope everyone's 4th is a good one.

Hey Tony bologna! Good to see you back!

Always nice to see a brother come back into the fold.

Good to have you home! :D

Welcome back Tony - lot's of the old crew has been coming back over the last couple of months. Almost like none of us ever went away for awhile :p :sign:

Sam