• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HOLY CRAP!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
I was perusing Craigslist at the office today (I normally do that looking for stolen electronics, sometimes it pays off) when I thought to myself, why not look for a wine fridge or something. I came across this!!! It's about 20 minutes from my house.

gallery_8234_842_48113.jpg

gallery_8234_842_24882.jpg

gallery_8234_842_2519.jpg

gallery_8234_842_28012.jpg

All in working condition. The cabinet has a few scuffs on the bottom, but that's tolerable.

Grand Total:

$50.00!!!!!!!!

I'm picking it up tomorrow!

Wow,

Nice find... what did you put in for your search?

R

Nice score :thumbs: :thumbs: :cool:

Nice find! I especially like the humidification system. There is a party store right by the house that sells cigars from a small glass case, different than this one, but the humidification system looks similar. I've always wondered how well it worked and would like something like that for myself (big cabinet included). It looks somewhat old, almost antique in a way, and I'm into that kinda stuff.

Now if they ever close that party store, I'm going to try to get something like that for myself! They actually do have some decent cigars in there, but because of prices I've never bought any from them.

Just for kicks I was looking it up and found out that the humidification system, while old looking (to me anyways) is not old by any means. And that new ones can be bought for $130. So I would say you got a pretty nice find! Most large display humis around here on cl are retailing for about 12 times that price!

What do you guys reckon is the cubic feet and/or cigar /box capacity of this thing? It's kinda hard to tell by this picture.

It's gonna cost more than $50 to fill that one up!

Very nice score.

Chemyst :cool:

do you have enough stogies to fill that and will the wife allow it in the living room?

everyone is looking at craigslist right now!

How the hell do you fit that in a Jeep?!

Nice score Keith!

Luckily I have a friend helping me go get it this afternoon, and he has a truck! I suppose I could strap it the the hood of the Jeep if I HAD to. :laugh:

And of course It's going in the living room! Don't have a wifey unit, but the ole' girlfriend doesn't mind. She's just glad the cooler isn't gong to be in the dining room anymore!

Very nice find! And yes, I am checking craigslist right now as we speak ;)

Well I got it home a little while ago! It's a little shorter than I thought it was, which is good! I had to go to Lowes a couple of time today for some things. ( knob, weather stripping, a hinge, grand total $20.00). I have it seasoning now with 2 hygros, one at the top and one at the bottom. I had to fix 2 shelves but all that entailed was a new screw. My internet is down at the house so I can't post pictures of it in it's final resting place so give me a few. I also have a question maybe you guys can help me with. Behind the top shelf is a Johnson Control thermostat! There is a wood cover over the wires that goes to the outlet in the bottom cabinet. I have never seen that before. I have pictures of that I'll post when my Internet comes back up.

Awesome!

Just put it somewhere away from the light... thats the biggest problem Double D had with his cabinet like yours.