• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home from Iraq, pack - sampler

smallg

cigars and computars
I asked Gary @ Cigar-ette City if he'd be willing to put together a sampler for me to give out to a few friends of mine returning home from overseas around the holidays. Gary not only obliged but he went above and beyond. Thanks again Gary! :thumbs:

I started thinking that maybe we could do more than give these out to friends and family coming home, but also have a few samplers shipped to a volunteer organization willing to get these to troops not able to come home.

This generous sampler at a great price can be found HERE.

If anyone knows of an organization willing to ship these properly and safely please post it here. I'd be willing to contact them and organize a direct shipping effort.

Thanks!

Gary's good customer service strikes again!

:thumbs:

edit: Took out the unnecessary quote.

Gee Gary, maybe you should teach TWCigars how to properly treat and do business with people... :laugh: :laugh:

Nice work Gary!

That is quite a nice assortment, they should put that list in recruiting literature!

Very nice idea for some great guys. :thumbs: to Gary and Cigar-ette city.

Just an update....

I have emailed Bill at OPFTH and I am awaiting a response.

I think it would be cool to setup a direct destination mailing where we can order through Gary and have it shipped directly to OPFTH for them to send to the Troops.

That is, of course, if Gary and Bill can accommodate this. :)

smallg said:
Just an update....

I have emailed Bill at OPFTH and I am awaiting a response.

I think it would be cool to setup a direct destination mailing where we can order through Gary and have it shipped directly to OPFTH for them to send to the Troops.

That is, of course, if Gary and Bill can accommodate this. :)
[snapback]258457[/snapback]​

No problem on my end

godfather said:
Gee Gary, maybe you should teach TWCigars how to properly treat and do business with people... :laugh: :laugh:

Nice work Gary!
[snapback]257344[/snapback]​

Amen ;)

you can count me in too :D

Great idea! I would post a link to gary's site on our web and board as well as thanks.

Contact me directly at smitty@opfth.com

THANKS for setting this up and contacting me

Now this is the stuff that is just cool to see. This makes me glad to be a part of this hobby. Excellent.

Thanks for the kind words, joe.

I thought I'd *bump* this with some useful information :D

For anyone who is interested in showing support to our Troops this Holiday Season + New Years in the form of great cigars:

Please order the sampler as linked to in this thread and have the destination for the order be:

Bill Schmidt
C/O OPFTH
29456 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville MI 48066

Bill WILL get any and all orders sent overseas (thanks Bill).

Thanks guys, let's see if we can make some soldiers smile this year!

smallg said:
Thanks for the kind words, joe.

I thought I'd *bump* this with some useful information :D

For anyone who is interested in showing support to our Troops this Holiday Season + New Years in the form of great cigars:

Please order the sampler as linked to in this thread and have the destination for the order be:

Bill Schmidt
C/O OPFTH
29456 Groesbeck Hwy
Roseville MI 48066

Bill WILL get any and all orders sent overseas (thanks Bill).

Thanks guys, let's see if we can make some soldiers smile this year!

[snapback]259647[/snapback]​

My elves are standing by to start wrapping!