• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home made travel Humidifier

Ugaman72

Just wanted to share a project I did this weeken. I took a Macanudo Portofino tube and pushed it through some floral foam all the way through so that the time was completely filled. I then took my truysty Drimmel and mads tons of small homes. Lastly I soaked my tube in a 50/50 solution of distiled water and PG. Voila, a traveling humidor that costs pennies to make with items we most all have on hand. I keep 2 n my traveling humidor which holds 10 cigars. Works like a charm for long trips!!

You know, I thought about doing that very same thing in a small cooler-dor that I have made. (nothing fancy, have a lot of singles) As I have a ton of empty tubes at my disposal. But wondered how good it would work. I may have to give it a go. It would save on the room in there, just throw a couple in there with the smokes...hmm.

I know Dremels can be for details but small homes? That's frekin cool!!! :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

Floral foam is good, but watch out for mold and a stank smell as it doesn't last for a long time. ;)