• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Home of the Brave...

GrouchoM

The secret phrase is cigars! ! !
The Man Cave, a cigar lounge in League City, TX decided to exercise their 2nd amendment rights as a rebuttal to Colin Kaepernick’s protest of white supremacy’s oppression.

I'll just leave this here.920x920.jpg

Sweet. Another thread about this. Hopefully we get a new one tomorrow, too.

The Man Cave, a cigar lounge in League City, TX decided to exercise their 2nd amendment rights as a rebuttal to Colin Kaepernick’s protest of white supremacy’s oppression.

I'll just leave this here

Besides being wildly political, this reminds me a lot of the time Homer invited Apu to the Civil War Reenactment because they needed lots of Indians to shoot.

Last edited:

I'll just leave this here.View attachment 13957
See other thread, then reference rule about not discussing politics or other "touchy" subjects, then follow said rule. See what elder member Doc said in thread. Abide.

It also would help if folks, just like you did, would stop putting words into people's mouths. Nothing was ever stated about any color being superior, inferior or the like. Simply a displeasure with social injustice. I mean, we all like freedom, right?

Uh, without touching the other panty wadding parts of the OP, but.....

2nd Amendment is:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.