• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Honduran Wish List

Here is your chance to obtain (if they have them here) the honduran cigars that you want. As for payment we will work that out in PM and i will ship the cigars out to you first and upon arrival and inspection then you can send the payment to me. I will only do this with up standing members with a referral of good morals from a big dog(500+) from this site.

The first time someone screw me i will not work this deal again.

Later i will post a complete list of hondurans and cubans we have here that i can trade or sell to you. So do your research and make you list out.

Remember i am not in this to make money as you will see when i give you the prices on these cigars.

I will post my wish list for those that want to trade later.

Blackhawk05; while this is an interesting offer, you’re a newbe and as such have no credibility on this board.
We don’t know you and you don’t know us.

Sit back and become a contributing member of this board.
Once some trust has been established trades can happen.

The credo for a newbie should be: read more and post less.

As for payment we will work that out in PM and i will ship the cigars out to you first and upon arrival and inspection then you can send the payment to me.

Pretty good to offer to send first and receive payment upon inspection and approval of the package though. :thumbs:

As for payment we will work that out in PM and i will ship the cigars out to you first and upon arrival and inspection then you can send the payment to me.

Pretty good to offer to send first and receive payment upon inspection and approval of the package though. :thumbs:

Even so, I'm not comfortable with this. I think I'd like to see what our members who make a living being suspicious have to say about this.

Doc.

Ok everyone take a deep breath. Its ok i understand that there are people that are suspicous. I guess i am so excited about this site that i don't want to be just another person in the member list.

Sit back and become a contributing member of this board.
Once some trust has been established trades can happen

The credo for a newbie should be: read more and post less

Humm i thought thats what i was trying to do is be a contributor to the forum.
And how could i become a credit and established if i post less. With that being said i understand what you mean.

I guess I wasn't aware it was so hard to obtain Honduran cigars.

While they are not that hard to obtain; i get them duty free through the military post. To prove my point the Puros Indios Maxima Reserva Robusto #50
Double Maduro is selling on Serious Cigars for $112.00 a box. I get the same box on post direct from the factory for $30.00 enough said.

I don't want to sound like a sales person cause i'm not tring to sell you nothing. I am not a cigar salesman just a person in a postion to get some of those cigars. I was in the sharing mood(sorry)my fault.

With that being said

I respectfully retract my offer...

Humm i thought thats what i was trying to do is be a contributor to the forum.
And how could i become a credit and established if i post less. With that being said i understand what you mean.
There have been a number of new members lately that come to this board and within their first couple of post want to sell cigars.
They look at this board as an extension of EBAY, not a close nit community of cigar smokers.
It is a way to make some quick cash by targeting a specific audience for their product.
Sometimes these are honest folks with decent deals, other times their prices are high and the cigars are questionable.

Traditionally on this board, selling cigars with your first few posts is frowned upon.
It's a sign someone is looking to make a quick buck and not become a part of the community at large.

Brick, I have to agree.

I try not to get involved in any discussions that looks like it will turn into a beating, but....

From reading all of Blackhawk's posts, it definately does not look like he is trying to rip anyone off or is here soley to make a profit selling cigars. I realize that I am nowhere close to being a FOG, but I think many here should back-up and not be so harsh on someone that is apparently trying to be a contributing member of this online community. Those that gave considerate constructive advice - I applaude. Those looking to join the lynch mob - shame. I believe his intentions were purely brotherly. The actions of some may have driven off a member that has much to contribute to this great online community.

I also realize that this may turn the flames onto me, but Blackhawk did not offer any specific cigars nor did he list a price. I took his post to be a generous token. Especially since he stated that he would defer payment until the buyer was completely satisfied.

OK - my heat shields are up - FLAME ON.

Blackhawk, any word on those quintero londres extra? Or brevas would be great too. I also see from your user notes that you're looking for ghurkha genghis khan, I have about 15 churchill and 15 toros, maybe we can make a trade.