• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Honeymoon help!

DaveWF

Official CP Entertainment
Hey there everyone, the fiancee & I are going to be heading out to Napa Valley for the honeymoon - and place in particular we (I) should try and check out?

TIA!
Dave ;)

Yeh schedule a limo ride one day pack yourselves a picnic lunch and head for the wineries. Some of the limo companies may have connections. I am not into wine by any means but its a fun way to spend the day. OpusOne, Silverleaf, if you can get in Staglin (you may have to know someone) and don't forget to stop at Domain Chandon the Champagne maker, I think they still do a great brunch (Not that you will be thinking about eating) The idea of the limo is you get to drink and whatever and not worry about getting a DWI

If you two like massage if so schedule a day in Calistoga and do the Mud Bath deal. Soak in the legendary Calistoga Mud its supposedly good for what ails ya. but get the package that comes with the massage (afterwards you feel like your floating on the clouds)

Another popular thing to do is the Hot Air Balloon rides in the early morning or late afternoon, never done it but it looks fun

Have a great honeymoon I'll talk to my wife since she books all our vacations I am sure she will have additional ideas........ they always do!

Dave, where are you planning on staying and about when are you going?

I have only been to Napa once. I wasn't too impressed. A friend of mine has done Napa, Sonoma and the Russian River area. He says Sonoma is the best of them, in his opinion.

Silver Oak, Stag's Leap, Phelps (if you can get in), Grgich Hills, lunch at Mustard's Grill, Chateau Montelena, Caymus and finish up at Domaine Chandon for some bubbly. If you get half of that in, consider yourself Superman.

Try and tour Greystone if you can, the CIA's 'other' campus, it's an old castle that was converted into a school.

Also try and get into Francis Ford Copala's vineyards, I hear that he sometimes gives the tour personally when he's there.

Gosh, I'd have to go through my old maps and stuff from when I lived out that way to get more, but there's a ton of stuff to see out in Napa.

When I was going to School in Petaluma CA, you could sign up for a winery tasting via limo service. Basicly get the package through the limo service, and they take you to 3 or so wineries. Part of the package includes admission.

Emo