• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Honeymoon

Fishin345

So I just recently got married on Jan 7th and now I am getting ready for my honeymoon. We are going on a cruise to Mexico, Costa Rica and panama. My question is are there any local sticks from those places that I should try? Has anyone been to those places that can lend a hand with some info?

I heard Mexico sells a LE glass lid box of Cohibas, that you should try. :D

I heard Mexico sells a LE glass lid box of Cohibas, that you should try. :D

x2. I have one of those glass tops. My parents got it for me from a trip to Mexico, they smell like ass!

IMG_5192.jpg

Te-Amo is from Mexico but IMHO they suck. Never heard of anything from the other two ports of call. I suggest bringing your own sticks. Anything on the ship will be outrageously priced and they won't be much better on shore. Ships usually have a smoking lounge somewhere and they also let you smoke on one of the outside decks, port or starboard I can't remember but it shouldn't hard to find.

Congratulations on your marriage, enjoy your honeymoon.

i heard that Panama has their own brands, but nothing I've evern seen or heard of. Congradulations on your marrage and enjoy your honeymoon.

Congrats on the nuptials. As others have stated nothing really from those areas that am familiar with. But you will have a great time for sure.

Bring your own if you want to smoke. If you're just looking for something local, then I think they've been mentioned. Ask around when you get there... just don't buy any "cubans"... ;)

Thanks guys yea wasn't planning on buing and CCs but wasn't sure what else was out there.