• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hooters Girl Barstool Trick

Ha! When she flipped that thing over I was hoping three of her friends were going to show up!

hahahha.... what would make a news show to put that on... ratings?!?! I mean it would make me watch everyday.

I do love me some hooters!

that is a talented girl.

lovely.

I like how when she was done they had a add for kids night! :laugh:

Have to admit, i was waiting for the other three girls to show up. :0 :thumbs:

Am on my way to Hooters :thumbs: :cool:

Am on my way to Hooters :thumbs: :cool:

Yeah I can't wait to hit up Hooters! Get a little buzz going and then walk across the street to the Cigar Bar and probably spend more money then I'm supposed to. I just tell HH6 that my inhibitions were low and clouded by the alcohol so I don't get yelled at. :laugh:

WGN? Didn't Bozo the Clown used to be on WGN? Glad to see they've still got family friendly entertainment... after all, the clip did say wings for kids every Tuesday! :sign:

That's heaven. A female doing that while serving you a tall glass of beer.....ahhh

Okay...I must be going to the wrong Hooters because none of the girls there have every served me a beer like that.

Okay...I must be going to the wrong Hooters because none of the girls there have every served me a beer like that.

I am in the same boat as Thechenman. I even had a night where only one Hooter girl signed the little napkin and to top it off she was not the server.

That was amazing! Although, I think the Hooter's outfits are in need of some SERIOUS updating... those legging things are nasty.

WGN is in Chicago...so I am guessing this girl/waitress is from there also.

They should have sent her to the Olypmic Committee meeting...she couldn't have done any worse than Obama did in representing his home town.....

She proabaly could have "swayed" a few votes to the Windy City.