• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

HOOTERS!

smoke76

I knew I'd get your attention!!

This month we will be visiting Hooters on Rt 13 in New Castle DE for our monthly Herf on June 18th from 7pm till........ I recieved about 20 hats from Xikar/Defiance Cigar Co. and am expecting 2 new blends from Reyes Family of Cigars, :thumbs: and with any luck they will arrive before then, But if not we will always have plenty of good smokes, good times, and plenty of eye candy!!!

Hope some of you can make it!! Since I only have 20 hats, the first 20 will get em!!

Happy Herfin!!
George

You can still smoke cigars there? :) Might have to try to get back up there for that one!

Don

Edit: NVm, just saw that falls on the usual Wednesday! lol. Too trying to get up there after work. lol

You can still smoke cigars there? :) Might have to try to get back up there for that one!

Don

Edit: NVm, just saw that falls on the usual Wednesday! lol. Too trying to get up there after work. lol

Wensdays up at Hooters is also Bike Night and they have a bunch of outdoor tables set up on a deck. Hopefully this summer we will be hosting more Herfs on the weekends to get more Botl's to the First State!!!

George

Well, looking at the weather, it looks like Hooters is going to get rained out since its outdoors. So here's the deal. If its raining or looks like it will rain any minute, lets meet at Deer Park on Main St in Newark DE since they have a roof over thier deck and we will try to hit Hooters next month. If you have any questions PM me your cell #

Hope to see you all there still!!

George

Channel 6, at noon, didn't mention anything about
rain today. Low humidity and cool overnight temps, again.
Ahhhh.....

I'll be at Hooters with my eHerf.com hat on, and might even
eat dinner there first.

Later.

Chemyst :cool:

It's 6:15 and pouring with lots of thunder and lightning.

I guess the Deer Park it is.

Back