• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Horseradish

Nate1977

UNIMPEACH CHAD
Has anyone made horseradish? Willing to share a receipe/any tips?

My favorite hasn't been on the shelves in months, went to their website and its not even listed anymore.

Brother Nate, no secret ( at least not from a pug born in Buffalo ). Buy you some horseradish root at the store, peel it like a potato, use a hand grater, cover with vinegar.. That will get your attention. If too strong, you can tone it down with sugar, but I always bit my lips, said holy shit, slammer the kitchen counter and suffered cause I like it when it talks back to me. Maybe someone else here has more refined ideas. Wish you success and pain.

I’m sure if you could find a speciality grocery and/or vegetable market, it is offered.
The best is horseradish Bohemian with their large white roots.
I take the whole roots and slice then up and put the in a large jar with vinegar and they will last a lifetime Plus they get hotter over the years.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I was just gifted this and Holy Shit, just smelling it makes your eyes water. The pain is worth it LOL.