• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoshnasi, Lets see your Boswell Wizard!

cuppajack

How does it smoke?

Is it tough to get a pipe cleaner into the bowl w/ the full-bend?

I'm on the fence between a Boswell Wizard and a Churchwarden for my next pipe...

Don't have any personal pictures of the pipe yet, I'll get to work on that. I did however run a pipe cleaner through it. It seems the drilling from the stem to the bowl ran a bit deeper than the bowl and is a bit off center of the bowl. The bowl is actually a bit higher than the bowl so I see some collection of the liquid being a small issue in smoking. I had a bit of trouble passing the cleaner from the stem to bowl as well. I think a slight bend in the cleaner will solve that though.

If you like the shape, pick up a wizard, otherwise, for more functional applications get a church warden.

Oh yeah, the bowl is very deep and wide. Making this pipe the largest bowl in my arsenal.

alright, its morning I have slept off the booze from last night and figured I'd snap some more technical shots.

First the BrewBomb pic:
2110111064_59a23de322_o.jpg

Next a shot down the bowl:
2131168863_3fa7d64c46_o.jpg

(note: the whole from the shank the bowl actually plunges a bit lower than the end of the whole to the bowl, hard to describe, but just think of the whole being off center and a bit lower than the bowl, basically a goo collector.)

Shank picture:
2131168871_2ab0e971cb_o.jpg

Finally the stem which has an offcenter wedge taken out of it to clear the shank whole:
2131168875_784be426b0_o.jpg

Considering the difficult geometry of the pipe I am quite satisfied. I think its another win for J.P!

I think my next pipe will be a smaller bowl Churchwarden, plus a shorter stem for when I am driving around with my pipe.

Some of the pictures are messed up, I need a better lens and some better lighting on my messy desk :)

ENJOY!

Wow! that looks very nice, thanks for the pics.

That certainly is a very large bowl!