• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How about $70 for one Opus X?

What was it that P. T. Barnum said:
"There's a sucker born every minute"

It was true then and is still true today... ;)

Did you see they have the "Giant" size for $125. Must be a new vitola!!! :rolleyes:

As long as there are schmuks lining up to buy them at these inflated prices, there will be retailers lining up to sell them.

They basically said it was a convenience fee... "eveyone is out of stock" :sign:

Did you see they have the "Giant" size for $125. Must be a new vitola!!! :rolleyes:

mmmmm..... the ever-elusive Fuente Fuente Opus X "Giant"

Just a quick little thread jack... Word is that the Opus X "Giant" can be had at Hero's and Legacies in Austin, TX for around $28 a stick...

no really...

:D

mac

I was just there a couple of weeks ago, i didnt see it... :p

Niko - Friend of mine called today and asked if I wanted any. I think they might have just got them in...

mac

edited to add... sometimes I'm a little slow...

Opus "A" that is...

It is the result of a very simple formula.

Which do you have more of, time or money?

Do you think Kid Rock or Hank Williams Jr are going to shop around? I've seen both with an Opus in the mug.

Screw the Opus! I want one of the La Gloria Cubana Series R Limitada for 40 bucks :rolleyes:

A note on pricing for Rare Cigars: Like cult wines or limited edition works of art, our rare cigar assortment's pricing is driven by supply and demand. We procure cigars for this category from a variety of sources, including distributors, cigar auctions, and even from other cigar retailers. You can almost certainly find these cigars listed for less online, but 9 times out of 10, the cigar is out-of-stock. The staff here enjoys fine cigars as much as you do, and certain members have been known, on occasion, to pay $100 or more to smoke an incredibly rare cigar. We offer this selection to those that will pay any price to smoke any cigar just once.

LMAO!

Check out their cigar club.

$275 for six months. For that you get ONE stick a month.

What was it that P. T. Barnum said:
"There's a sucker born every minute"

It was true then and is still true today... ;)

I've heard that with the population then and now taken into consideration, it's now six suckers are born every minute. Yay!!

I thought it was funny when they said that "If it's on our site it's available" . . . the price is gone now because guess what it says. . . . currently unavailable!

NICE!

Visiting the inlaws for the holidays, found a local in Shreveport, LA and they wanted $42.50 for an opus RDC no limit on the 13 remaining in the box.

Their "Cigar of the Month Club" is kinda pricey, too!!!

shocked-smiley-9449.gif