• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How about a contest?

xRanger

Ok, simple contest, and I hope you all enjoy it! The first person to PM me with all of Bob Rogers orders, gets the bomb. And they have to be in order. The only clue is my CP alias. Lets try not to google it

Good luck all!

Bill :thumbs:

All done!! Winner is gandolf565, and a runner up of texasstang. Who will also get a little explosives in the mail box!

Thanks guys!

damn only if we could google.

Lucky I was out or I would have been all over this. The Rangers standing orders haven't changed much.

AVB said:
Lucky I was out or I would have been all over this. The Rangers standing orders haven't changed much.
[snapback]293653[/snapback]​

Nope, haven't changed much at all!

xRanger said:
Ok, simple contest, and I hope you all enjoy it! The first person to PM me with all of Bob Rogers orders, gets the bomb. And they have to be in order. The only clue is my CP alias. Lets try not to google it

Good luck all!

Bill :thumbs:

All done!! Winner is gandolf565, and a runner up of texasstang. Who will also get a little explosives in the mail box!

Thanks guys!
[snapback]293645[/snapback]​

gandolf565 DC# 0103 8555 7496 5162 7318
texas_stang DC# 0103 8555 7496 3102 4410

Very nice selection of smokes! Some favorites and a couple I look forward to trying.

Thanks for the contest and the smokes!