• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How about accepting donations for this:

bmd34202

...a spell checker. :D

Everyone makes spelling mistakes occassionaly, but for the love of god some people can't post a coherent message because of the atrocious spelling.

Does this message system have a spell checking component that could be turned on instead of the email notification program that seems to be causing so much resource draining?

While half kidding, I'm am serious about the spell check option and thought it might be something that's available.

:D

bmd34202 said:
...a spell checker. :D

Everyone makes spelling mistakes occassionaly, but for the love of god some people can't post a coherent message because of the atrocious spelling.

Does this message system have a spell checking component that could be turned on instead of the email notification program that seems to be causing so much resource draining?

While half kidding, I'm am serious about the spell check option and thought it might be something that's available.

:D
[snapback]265334[/snapback]​

Having one available doesn't mean people will use it, but check my sig for the two best ones ;)