• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How 'bout them Arkansas Razorbacks!

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
There's not much better than watching the Hogs upset #2 Auburn! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Nick

Great game, no doubt about it. Tonight I'll be rooting for the Dawgs!! Go Georgia!

Great win for Houston Nutt, and y'all have some mighty fine freshman. I hope my Dawgs beat the sh$t out of Tenessee. GO DAWGS!!

Tenn losing, Auburn losing, and Bama winning...my Trifecta! Roll Tide

Great win for Houston Nutt, and y'all have some mighty fine freshman. I hope my Dawgs beat the sh$t out of Tenessee. GO DAWGS!!

I'm with ya' man and good start for the Dawgs! Hopefully they'll keep it going and put many more points on the board. It's about time they score in the first half even if it's only 3 pts so far!!

Well... that didn't take long (for Tennessee to score). It's very early but I have a feeling that the Dawgs may have more than they can chew tonight.

Congrats Hogs, maybe we can be a spoiler this year in Little Rock. And yes I do remember the touchdown pass that ya'll threw a few years back to keep us out. ;)

Congrats again on the great win.

Well... that didn't take long (for Tennessee to score). It's very early but I have a feeling that the Dawgs may have more than they can chew tonight.

If the D keeps playing like they did the first half and if we keep playing fairly mistake free ball i think we will do well. GO DAWGS