• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

how bout them bears

crluap

FaceBook This
The bears defense actually looked pretty good.

Offensively I don't trust Orton, but the running back (Forte) was impressive.

Plus, it was finally nice to see Peyton Manning look human. :laugh:

Sorry, Alan! :whistling:

No surprises with Chicago D. Indy D is pretty solid also. I was surprised the Orton offense put up that many!!! I was betting on 10 points total.

Forte was tough.

The Bears played well and they came in and punched Indy right in the face. Forte was pretty impressive. He's a horse.

I think (hope) that this mediocre performance of the Colts' offense was a matter of Manning not playing or even really practicing in the preseason. Their timing got a little better as the game went on, but the offense never seemed to click. Losing Saturday at center sure didn't help. He's the lynch pin in that line of protection.

I had written the NFC North off as the Vikings to win. I'm thinking right now that it's going to be a tight race between them and the Bears. Of course, that can change tonight after we see what GB can do.

If you are an Indy fan, you must look at the positives....How about that new stadium! :laugh:

If you are an Indy fan, you must look at the positives....How about that new stadium! :laugh:

Alan, that was a fine looking stadium :thumbs: . Also i agree that Peyton not playing was at least some of what was breakig down their offense. They did get into some what of a rhythm together later in the game so hopefully (for you that is) Manning got the cob-webs out of his head.

I can't wait to see that stadium in the flesh. November 16 can't come soon enough.

Plus, it was finally nice to see Peyton Manning look human. :laugh:

Sorry, Alan! :whistling:

I was glad to see Hester look human, too, with that bonehead move he pulled on that return in the end zone. I still think he's at least part super hero though.

The Bears sure as hell surprised this guy, not sure about the next game, but i wasn't sure about this game. GO BEARS! :whistling:

I am not going to blow my load over the Bears just yet.! As in the past they have shown flashes of greatness. Only to let us down completely!

But on the bright side..With a running game now in place this leaves us open to a much better playbook in the passing game! And the D when healthy is one of the most dominant in the NFL!