• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Do You Smoke Your Cigar?

litedave

I personally find that if I don't rush the cigar smoking experience, I will enjoy it much more. I smoke cigar lengths of 5.5 to 7 inches with around a 52 ring size. If I am relaxed, it will take me around 2 hours average to burn one.
A rule of thumb, I have heard that a draw a minute are there abouts.
How do you smoke yours?

Well Dave, suck on it like a $10 New Orleans Hooker would!!!

Really, for me it depends on the cigar and the strength. I draw when the mood strikes me and enough to keep the stick lit. The length of time also depends on what I am doing (drinking or socializing). Just enjoy your smokes when you can.

It took me about an hour to smoke a Tat Drac this evening while drinking some scotch by myself.

Go Saints!!!!

Ken

Let's see, smoking an Oliva V Maduro from 08' right now...and yep. It's on fire. Don't think about the puff-per-minute thing, and just enjoy your time.

I punch mine in the middle, light both ends, and double my pleasure! :laugh:

I forgot about that epic day you smoked that POS Larry! Nice reminder, you insane hallucinatory bastage!

What?! You guys don't use a game clock like chess and punch every minute? :laugh:

Isn't life in general much more enjoyable when you don't rush it?

I am guessing I am not alone when I say I wish I had 2 hours to smoke a toro, churchill, etc.... I am lucky to find 45 minutes to an hour, so I am usually buying and smoking a PC or Robo as my largest cigars. While I a not rushing, I am usually walking the dog which in turn has me burning them quicker.

I use my mouth. You got another orifice that can suck?

Doc.

I dip mine in Cognac, torch it until there's at least a 6 inch flame on the end, take the largest pull possible on every puff and the slowly let the smoke roll out in front of my face. Then about 15 minutes later I get sick and throw up.

Shit man...2 hours?! Personally, 30-45 min smokes are best for me. My ADHD gets to me after that.

I have been known to stuff a cigar into a clean cob pipe and be stuck with a three hour smoke, shaking my head slowly with tired tobacco-infused lethargy.

I use my mouth. You got another orifice that can suck?

Doc.

Maybe he has excellent sphincter control and can generate a vacuum at the other end. Thereby, self administering the tobacco smoke enema as referenced here (Linky)

Good morning,

my favorite is the Robusto cigar band, but I like to test any size of cigar. I enjoy my cigar when I can in solitude, but also share good times with my friends.
Paired with brown soil and distilled, the type rum, whiskey or brandy, the latter seems sublime

Greetings to all

Antonio

Good morning,
my favorite is the Robusto cigar band, but I like to test any size of cigar. I enjoy my cigar when I can in solitude, but also share good times with my friends.

Paired with brown soil and distilled, the type rum, whiskey or brandy, the latter seems sublime

Greetings to all
Antonio

Perhaps this one got lost in translation???

I smoke far faster when in the company of others...tend to slow down if smoking alone.