• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Is The Quality Of The JR Alternatives?

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I had no idea that the JR Cigars alternatives could be so cheap. How is the quality of those cigars?

The only bundle I have bought were the ALTS to the 858...While the cigar wasn't much like the 858, they burn well, and taste decent. I had the ALT of the Remidios, it was an amazing cigar for the price. But I think Connies are the way to go though. More bang for the buck...

Emo

Most of the Alts you have to let sit for anywhere from 6 months to a year. One that sometime is ready to smoke when you get them is the Cuban Alt to the SLR B. Another one, but it improves with some aging is the Alt to the Monticristo #2.

Now, these do not taste anything like the real deals. They are good yard and fishing cigars at a good price.

Shadow said:
Now, these do not taste anything like the real deals. They are good yard and fishing cigars at a good price.
Hit the nail on the head...

Emo

The alt's are ok. But if you can afford a few more dollars go with the ult's from JR. Much better! :)