• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How is the Thompson co. $29.95 deal

Vegasburner

I noticed this deal in a mag and ordered it. For $29.95 you get a humidor, 25 Thompson handmades, and a windproof lighter. Does anyone own this product? I would like your opinion. Thanks

I did order a similar deal a few years back from them. The humidor works quite well. The cigars that Thompson puts their name to...

...very inconsistent. The better ones aren't that good. :(

I just received that deal. The humidor looks nice and seems to work fine. The cigars I haven't tried yet. The only complaint is that the lighter is junk. The lighter gets too hot and can burn you hand. It's also hard to light cigars with the cap of the lighter in the way. Hope this helps.

Scott1966 :)

Vegasburner said:
I noticed this deal in a mag and ordered it. For $29.95 you get a humidor, 25 Thompson handmades, and a windproof lighter. Does anyone own this product? I would like your opinion. Thanks
[snapback]9809[/snapback]​

another Vegas guy?

The cigars are junk...the humidor works well for a starter one...

The humidor works, the lighter didn't, and I literally tossed most of the cigars.

Look at the date Matty "Feb 15 2002, 08:41 PM" You're the another Vegas guy. :p

Matty_Vegas said:
another Vegas guy?

The cigars are junk...the humidor works well for a starter one...
[snapback]287843[/snapback]​