• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long do you hold the smoke in your mouth

gkpk

Saw this thread on CW and thought i would post it on here.
If i'm smoking a cigar that i'm realllly enjoying i'll hold the smoke for about 5 seconds.
If not about 1-2 seconds.
Howbout you guys?

I just stick the gar in my mouth and puff like a train engine, and just keep casting that lure. :p

Now if I am just settin, smoking a special stick, I will let the smoke linger till I know I got all the flavors, could be 5 maybe even 10 seconds.

WOW.....another inhaler.
Must have been a chain smoker to be able and take down that smoke.
I guess you really live up to your screen name.

I probly average 5 seconds or so. Then I like to let it just waft out of my mouth. Damnit! Now my mouth is watering :p

Depends on the cigar...I have had a few that are nice and hold 8-10 secs...others light up and put right out less than 2 secs.

Try this....don't inhale, exhale the smoke through the nose like the cigarette smokers.... :p

Another inhaler here. I inhale maybe every 3rd or 4th puff. The rest get the long slow exhale. I'v tried latley to do the wine tasting thing with my cigars. I let out a bit of smoke then draw some air in my mouth. Seems to give me a bit more flavor.

I let the smoke out of my mouth almost immediately. I find that the aftertaste of whatever smoke particles landed on my tongue give a nice taste.

I usually let the smoke roll out of my mouth a bit (like 3 seconds) then I either french inhale the smoke or exhale out the nose. Usually I exhale out the nose, you get the most flavor that way IMO

Phil

If you hold it in five plus seconds it lets the smoke cover your entire tounge. This lets the taste buds on the back of your tounge do their thing. I agree with Phil. Blowing the smoke out of your nose brings out more flavor.