• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How long does it take for you to smoke a cigar?

Depends on size and "density" of a cigar. One robusto I smoke 1h 10min, and another one 1h 40min.
Usually even petit corona takes about 50min. for me to smoke. :)

It's really up to the cigar. It knows how fast or slow it can be smoked and lets me know.

My alloted time for my daily smoke is generally 2 hours, or until my son wakes up or I get frostbite. Whichever comes first.

As long as I want unless the wife comes looking for me :p

Ditto. I would also throw in when the kids come screaming for me. The worst, and I am the worst, is when you think you have an hour or so set aside, you light up then after five minutes sometimes happens and you know you can't finish it.

Like Doc said above, you try not to know how long it takes because you just want to lose yourself in the moment. Enjoy!! :thumbs:

Like everyone has said, it really depends on the cigar. But for me, I'm a faster cigar smoker taking anywhere between 2-4 puffs a minute.

Usually a pc takes me over an hour and Robustos about an hour and 40 mins.I am a slow puffer.

About an hour for a robusto. If I don't have the time to enjoy a cigar, I won't bother. No point in smoking if you're rushed IMO.

It takes me (newbie) about 45 minutes to smoke a robusto.

Minuto = 20 minutes
Coronas Gordas = 45 minutes
Prominentes = 1 hour, maybe an hour and ten
"A" size = 1 1/2 hours

I like to really take my time and enjoy the moment away from work, wife and kids so I usually end up at about 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours

Only time I do when I smoke a cigar is for a review. There is no point in rushing a good thing. Again, I am retired with 24/7 free time. :D

Each cigar is always a different "time" to smoke it and depends also who makes it. So why bother. If you can't enjoy it, don't smoke it. :laugh: