• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many cigars do you have a day?

wintertime = 2-3 a month

summertime = 3-4 a week

1 a week, at best.

Although on a day where I can get away, which is rare, I'll try and do 4 or 5.

Working at the store, I get 2 or 3 per day. However, most of those don't get finished, cause I have no patience for less than great smokes. So a lot get set down and never picked back up. Tat's, San Cristobal and my house brand, Regalo, always get the bands burned.

You mean today? Today, I had 6:

Troya Corona Club Tubulares '03
Punch DC '97
Opus X Belicoso
Davidoff Millennium Robusto
RASCC '06
Añejo 48

I usually get in 2-3 a week..sometimes if i have reviews due for Cigar Magazine, I get to 4. I try for at least two though.

For most of the guys that smoke multiple a day...how large of cigars are you smoking? PCs or robos/toros?

I have been wondering, how many cigars do you smoke a day, or for others who are more casual, how many do you usually get through a week?

I know my personal statistics: I usually smoke 1 cigar a day, sometimes 2. I usually smoke 1 cigar in a sitting, or if I have some more time, I'll smoke two...but my palate can't seem to handle more than that, I just stop recognizing the flavors at that point.

Lemme know! :thumbs:

At first, about 2 to 3 times cigars a week.
But now-a-days, about 1 to 2 a day.

Finding a way to smoke inside has really increased my cigar consumption.

I usually smoke 2-3 cigars a day during the week. During the weekend I consume anywhere from 3-5 a day. I started my day today with my cup of joe and a M B #3, first one ever and like t. I really enjoy the Oliva, RP OWR for a morning smoke as my senses are at their peak.

Depends on how horney my wife is.

Doc.

Made me think of a great movie line. . . Jim Belushi talking to John Ritter about only smoking after sex, John replies at least it isn't often, Jim says yeah, about a pack a day!!!!

I use to be a 1-2 per month, but now have a 45 min commute so I've increased to anywhere from 2-4 a week, but none on weekends. (wife hates it!)

Andy

Doc.

Made me think of a great movie line. . . Jim Belushi talking to John Ritter about only smoking after sex, John replies at least it isn't often, Jim says yeah, about a pack a day!!!!

I use to be a 1-2 per month, but now have a 45 min commute so I've increased to anywhere from 2-4 a week, but none on weekends. (wife hates it!)

Andy

Wow, you're wife lets you smoke in the car?????

Doc.

Andy

Wow, you're wife lets you smoke in the car?????

I'm the only one who ever uses it. It is a commute only type car, once in a while pick one of the kids up from daycare, but we always travel as a family in our other car. Actually I'm not sure she realizes how much I smoke in it, but it really doesn't stink. I've got a routine on when I light, smoke and can keep most of the smell outside the car. It helps that I always have my window cracked even when not smoking so lots of fresh air helps!

I smoke between three and five a week depending on my schedule. However, I had two today--A Punch Grand Cru after dinner and a Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sungrown Belicoso to unwind before bed.