• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How Many Cigars Do You Smoke?

Mr. Extra

Since I've quit smoking cigarettes last New Year's Eve... I find myself smoking about 3-4 cigars a DAY!
Usually a petite corona in the morning, then if I'm driving up to Nu Yawk, another cigar, then on the way home, and finally a nice torp after dinner...

How about you?

I've got a lot of catching up to do, but when I was hitting them, I'd have to say maybe about what you're doing... 3-4 a day. Sometimes only one, after dinner.

I smoke on average 1 to 2 a day. There has been days where I havent had a single one. :(

Sometimes 3 if I am by myself, no wife, no kids. A lot of days none, with work, school functions soccer. And when I am under way I smoke about 3 a week. My goal is 1 every other day.

3-4 a week for me, but as Neil say's "If I'm puttin' on a proper drunk" I could do 2-3 on a Friday or Saturday night!! ;)

3-4 a week for me, but as Neil say's "If I'm puttin' on a proper drunk" I could do 2-3 on a Friday or Saturday night!!

This pretty much sums it up for me. I would love to have more time to smoke but there just isn't enough hours in the day :(

Usually, I smoke one after work and then a couple on the weekends. I have been smoking less though but I'm sure with the summer coming, I'll be back to my regular self. :)

I typically smoke one a day, however, weekends I'll try to sneak in an extra one or two in. Now, when I get together for group smokes and herfs, I chain smoke. Depends on the day, the mood, and how I'm feelin'.

Christopher

at least 1 a day but sometimes up to 3.
less on the weekends becuase i'm usually running around with the kids.

3 -4 a day, mostly at work. Summer is coming fast so smoking at home will pick back up again. There is something about sitting on the porch with a cup of coffee in the morning, or with a glass of port in the evening that demands a cigar. ;)

have at least one...every day that i dont work.
100 to 150 per year(closer to 150)...wish i had time for more.

derrek :)

Three a day during the week, 8-10 on the weekend. It does increase during warmer weather.

Maybe one a day, if I can find the time. I only smoke when I am in the mood, not just for the sake of it. :)

Matt I'm always in the mood for a cigar, bro! ;) :D

I usually lite one up when I get out of the building at work to get ready for the big traffic jam going home. On weekends I will smoke 3 or 4 a day.
Have fun guys
Jerry

I kinda agree with Matt. I have to be in the mood to enjoy it. Let's just say that I'm in the mood allot lately! :)

I smoke every day or so. I like to visit the local shop a few times a week and enjoy one or two with the fellows over there. That way, when the Opus come in, I get first crack at them!! :D

If I could I'd torch a 'gar a day... 2 on the weekends. But... with my schedule I usually herf 3-5 cigars a week. The one good thing is that I really enjoy each and every one of them!

Aloha,

Wade

Yeah, Bro, but you don't have two 3 1/2 year olds taking you out of the mood to have a smoke. LMAO Did manage to squeeze in a 1995 Cohiba Siglo I last night while they were playing in the neighbor's yard, though. :)