• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How many smokes can you handle in a day?

One a day, pretty consistantly though on the weekends lately, It turns into an AM smoke and another in the PM.... :whistling:

Cheers - B.B.S.

On the rare day when I'm lucky enough, I've smoked 2 over the course of the afternoon.

Normally, tho I only get to smoke 2 during a whole week. :(

If I'm by myself I average 3 or 4 a week.
If I have someone to smoke with 4 to 5 a day,
although the last couple aren't enjoyed as
much as normal.

I have, on several occasions, with a friend or two, smoked 3-5 and enjoyed all of them. Usually I limit my self to two on a weekend (smoke the better sticks then) and try to get in 1 a day during the week if there is time and weather permits.

CYG

3 is tops for me when I'm working at the local cigar shop. Other than that, probably 2 a week. However, that may rise when it starts to cool down here in AZ. ;)

Usually only 1; if I smoke much more than that, I find myself not enjoying them as much (it's not as special of a treat). Plus, my palette gets mucked up so usually the 2nd smoke isn't as good.

However, on special occasions, such as when my Orangemen play - I'll fire a couple up in the span of 3-4 hours and enjoy myself immensely! :D

If I am at an event, I pretty much see no reason not to be working on a cigar at any given time, now that I know how to smoke at the right rate to keep the nic buzz at a good level (have to adjust depending on the cigar). Lately though I like the big ones. I have never counted, but I don't think 5 would be out of the question if I were at some sort of outdoor, all-day event.

mon. to fri. two cigars but i have been known to smoke up to 10 cigars at an outdoor event. nothing on the weekend, that time is for the family.

I vary quite a bit. Some weeks one a day every day while some weeks none. If I am busy working an outside job, especially over the weekend, I will have up to 4 mild to medium strength a day. Nothing like a good yardgar to get you through having to actually having to work outside.

3 is the topper for me on any normal day. Perhaps more with some good company and others enjoying them with men. Typically though 1 a day for me.

I smoke 5-6 cigars every day and enjoy every single one of them. I start in the morning with something mild to medium( Diamond Crown #6 or #2 , Ashton Cabinet #7, Davidoff Aniversary Tubo #3, Don Carlos #3), then move up the strength scale from there. My usual second smoke of the day is a Padron Aniversario Maduro in differing sizes or a medium strength Cuban like a Juan Lopez #1, Upmann Super Corona, Hoyo Epi #1. I then move up the strength scale with Cubans the rest of the day. Probably 2-3 times a week I will smoke an Opus X as my last cigar of the day.

Depends on the day and the event. At the first Socal Herf I started at around 4 a.m. on Saturday (on the way to the airport) and finished at 4 a.m. on Sunday, on my way back to LAX. During the course of that 24 hours, I had 23 cigars (not all were smoked to the nub and most were tpc's or pc's, mind you). I'll admit the last few were not nearly as good as the first few, though. But, to say I didn't enjoy them, would be false.

In general though, one or two a day unless I'm at a herf, then 7-8.

I average two a day at work. I can smoke up to six a day without the need to shave my tonuge. If it tastes good, smoke it!

Generally I smoke only 2-3 days a week (mostly on weekends) and have about 2, sometimes in succession. One day I did 5 cigars (3 in succession) and would never repeat this adventure again.

Jim

Depends on my mood. Some weekends, when I have nothing pressing, I like to get up around 7am and light up my first cigar with my morning coffee. I usually have my second around 10 am. I can still enjoy a cigar in the afternoon and another in the evening. So, I guess my "enjoyment" maxes out at 4.

It also depends on the strength and size of the sticks. I can't do 4 double coronas and I can't do 4 really strong cigars. I can mix them up with sizes and strength and enjoy them all.

Monday - Friday usually 1/ day after dinner. On the weekend 2-3 depending on what the schedule is like, kids/ wife ect... Usually one at around 10am, another sometime after lunch, and another in the evening. I think the most I ever smoked in 1 day is 6...that was a great day!!!

Back