• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much variety....

How may brands do you have in your humidor right now?

• 1-5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-10

• 10-20

• 20+

• Total voters

Seamus

Minister of Closing Matters
I ask this question because I am getting to the point that I want to scale down the variety in my humidor a bit. I know what I like and don't really see the point in keeping a great variety of smokes on hand when I can just keep the ones the are my favorite.

How many brands do you have in your humidor right now? Cubans and NCs of the same name count seperatly but different lines of the same brand(Opus Anejo) count as one. Also, is your collection mostly made up of mixed singles or is a large part just a few brands and you have a small % of mixed singles?

I have a varried mix due to the fact that I am new, have participated in trades and box passes and will buy just about anything to try it once.

id say my stash is made up of about 40% of just one particular brand, but i still have 20+ of a variety in different brands between boxes and singles.

most of my cigars consists of two different cheap cigars, but then i have a variety of better cigars

I have about 10 JR Alts that I give to friends that come over and don't smoke regularly. Outside of those, I fall into the same category as JAEwing in that I have bought quite a variety since I am still trying out a lot of brands. I really only buy singles for now, since my humidor is not very big (will be forced to upgrade soon).

I don't have a single like cigar currently in my humi...however as soon as my recent purchase comes in a should have 2 or 3 that match. But as i am a newbie, although i do have 3-4 favorites already, i'm trying to broaden my field of likes, so that i have a bit more variety.

Chris

Most of my stockpile is the same i.e. Padron, Opus, Cohiba, and Partagas. And, then I have the stragglers of numerous others.

moki said:
99% Black and Mild baby!
[snapback]207997[/snapback]​

Jesus you must have alot of Black and Milds. Going off you rare smokes that puts you at about 1200 just there.

I'm in the same boat as JAEwing. big variety. very few of each

Very interesting question; when I was getting started, I wanted to try everything decent I could lay my hands on. As such, in the desktop, there are a bunch of brands. However, I think (...hope.... :D ) my tastes are improving and changing. In my cooler, you'll only find a few brands; Padron, Perdomo, Cohiba, Partagas, ERDM, PL, RA and Monte come to mind. I still buy the random fiver now and then, but that usually goes two to a buddy and three to me to try.

Long and short of it is that I have found some things I like and am trying to put some away for a while. It's the "a while" part that gets problematic...... :whistling:

Regards - B.B.S.

have so many fivers of soooo many brands that i can't remember when i smoked two of the same kind, hope that makes sense :D .

Cigarbid has forced me to buy 5 packs of 20+ brands. I didn't want so many brands, but I had no choice, CBid said I must buy...

Now that ive found a few particular brands/styles that i like, my broad collection is starting to diminish so that i have room to stock up on the ones that i enjoy the most. At one time, i had nearly 20 different brands, but now im down to about 6 or so and have found 3 affordable favorites out of those 20.

I have a lot of brands, different brands for different times. Good question but White Owls have to be my fav, much better than the Black and Milds.

I currently have 34 diffrent brands
I have three humidors filled.
I might be new but my collection is alot of bang for the buck. (Internet)
This month I have a box Oliva classic and box Helix 550.
Last month I bought a chest of Drew estate cbid.
Month before 5 packs and alot of them.

I have 4 prizes in my collection. MONTECRISTO from ISOM, and its real I checked out the box, it had lots of marking that looked real. :D
I also have 3 Cohibas from ISOM. I know 2 of 3 cohibas are the real deal, but one I question, but thats another thread.

My cigar are mostly mild. I have a couple of Churchills but most are under 30min. to smoke.

Tonydogs ;)

Mostly Fuente, Padron and La Aurora. But have some Partagas and others mixed in as well. I've narrowed my likes and dislikes...but am always open to new smokes.

-Fetter