• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How often do you smoke a cigar?

bootown

Hi all I was just wondering how often do you smoke a cigar? Myself I smoke about two a day. How about you?

Between 1-3 a day. Unless I'm at a cigar event... then who know's how many I chain smoke!

I smoke probably 2-3 a week, maybe less. Just depends what the weathers like and if I go somewhere that I can(I don't smoke in the home)

With the cold weather, I've averaged 1-3 a week. Now that it's getting warm(er), I'm smoking 3-5 a week. If I'm herfing, there's no telling how many I'll have.

I average out at about 3 to 4 a day. Put another BOTL and some alcohol in the mix, and we're talkin a bakers dozen, lmao. Alright, I'm exaggerating, but it's a whole hell of a lot.

Daily, which is the same frequency I have smoked since the last time(s) this thread has been posted ;)

- Tim

usually about two a day, sometimes three. If I am at work and there is a lot of free time I will sometimes smoke as many as 4-5 a day.
It all depends, but let's just say a lot!

I usually smoke 5-7 on weekends, and 1-3 during the week. It really just depends on what I'm in the mood for, what kind of time I have, like that.

Camping, weekends out of town, outdoor concerts/festivals, about 5-7 a day. And on roadtrips, basically I smoke cigars until I get there. :cool:

~Boar

Approximately 4 or 5 times a week. Sometimes more. Less, once in a while.

Well, I am still new to cigars, and I find myself smoking more and more often, but maybe two a week? Not all that often for me

I would say 3-4 times a week.
Depends if there's a special event during the week so it might be more.
I don't smoke more then 1 a day.

Still new to cigars, but about 1-3 a week. Once it gets warmer I'll definitely smoke more.

About 3-5 a week, maybe more. In this lovely weather though, about 1 a month, if I'm lucky.

As I don't want to smoke inside and you can't smoke at any bars and restaurants in Norway I only smoke when the weather is good. So in the wintertime I don't smoke veru often at all...in the summer time I only smok once every 14 days or something like that.