• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How soon can you get present date cigars?

cjhokie

Hey guys, my buddy is getting married this summer. I thought it would be a cool gift to give him a box of cigars with a box date when he got married. I guess my question is how long will it take cigars from June or July to hit the market. Would it be possible to get the cigars a week or two into the month or is this asking for too much? I guess it might also be too much to look for the exact month and maybe just look for the year. I know a couple BOTLs have done things like this before. Did you guys just focus on year instead of month? Thanks

Hey guys, my buddy is getting married this summer. I thought it would be a cool gift to give him a box of cigars with a box date when he got married. I guess my question is how long will it take cigars from June or July to hit the market. Would it be possible to get the cigars a week or two into the month or is this asking for too much? I guess it might also be too much to look for the exact month and maybe just look for the year. I know a couple BOTLs have done things like this before. Did you guys just focus on year instead of month? Thanks

Contact your vendor for that information.

From my experience, chances are that it would be pretty tough. I believe you'd be looking at ISOMs. I can't think on any Non-ISOM producers who have date box codes on their boxes. You'd have to make a lot of calls.

From my experience, chances are that it would be pretty tough. I believe you'd be looking at ISOMs. I can't think on any Non-ISOM producers who have date box codes on their boxes. You'd have to make a lot of calls.

Don Pepin Garcia and Tatuate have have dates on their boxes.

Doc.

Gary (grateful1) has had some excellent success with this process in the past, Maybe check with him.

If the newlyweds don't have storage some ISOM Tubos would keep them in smoking condition for a longer.

However, box codes for this summer would be available around the beginning of next year.

Doc.

Davidoff and Padron, too...if I recall.

Padrons are on a tiny piece of paper inside the box, along with the lovely ladies name who rolled them. Davidoffs, I don't know.

Doc.

Doc.

Padrons are on a tiny piece of paper inside the box, along with the lovely ladies name who rolled them. Davidoffs, I don't know.

Doc.

And she is between the age of 19 and 24. She has long flowing brown hair, hazel eyes, and a body that can stop traffic. She rolls my cigars on her buttery smooth virgin theighs.

Oh sorry for the thread jack. Dates yeah refer to Gary

Doc.

Doc.

And she is between the age of 19 and 24. She has long flowing brown hair, hazel eyes, and a body that can stop traffic. She rolls my cigars on her buttery smooth virgin theighs.

Oh sorry for the thread jack. Dates yeah refer to Gary

You ever see a Nicaraguan with hazel eyes. You need to get out more.

Doc