• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to smoke a cigar infographic

Asel.mike

Professional nerd
I like to use stumble upon dot com to waste time every once in awhile. One of the interests I have set up on the website is "cigars".
Usually it just brings up silly deals on cheapies, or lame articles citing the dangers of smoking.
Today it brought me to this infographic on a different website. It's not a perfect explanation, but it seems like a pretty well thought out instruction for a total newbie.
Just wanted to share the link to it and see what everybody thought of it.

LINKY

After you open the link you'll need to zoom in to read it.

Wait! What kind of workplace does a man named JHolmes work in that won't let him open anything with sex in the name? The JHolmes I have watched films of would quit that job right then and there.

Superheroes smoke cigars too apparently. There's a youtube clip of a penthouse girl cutting/lighting a cigar. Much more instructional.

Superheroes smoke cigars too apparently. There's a youtube clip of a penthouse girl cutting/lighting a cigar. Much more instructional.

Dude seriously! You can't make a post like this without a link... Newbs. :rolleyes:

:D

For you Larry, since there is no newb etiquette. :rolleyes:

Wait, I'm a newb :laugh:

*Sorry, did not mean to thread jack.

Dave