• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How to stay married!

markmarksman

I have no freakin clue! What I do know is that finding this brotherhood won't up the odds a 3rd go around. Man, the sacrifices we make!

It's a proven fact that marriage is the leading cause of divorce. Accept the facts and live accordingly ;)

I enjoy meeting young couples who think that their feelings of love will keep them together. My wife and I have been together for 10 years (married for 2 1/2) and we've learned compromise, forgiveness, and dedication are more important than feeling the "love". If you do those things then you really start to feel love.

Ex. I buy a 5ver of Padron's from Israel that I probably shouldn't have...she forgives me...true love! :love:

Separate checking accounts and a comfortable couch. Having a camp close enough to drive to work every day helps, too.

For us it's all about communication. We talk out things to the point of near puking, but we get it sorted out in time.

Oh, and just as an aside, not being a man of words, often it's agony. Sadly, it's nessesary, and it works.

We talk out things to the point of near puking

Isn't it amazing the things we do to ourselves :laugh:

Does owning a vice mean that you have to put your nuts in it and spin the handle ???

Im not married but Im sure that the biggest obstacle is knowing when to admit you are wrong, which us guys dont have to worry about because we are never wrong.... :D

Im not married but Im sure that the biggest obstacle is knowing when to admit you are wrong, which us guys dont have to worry about because we are never wrong.... :D
I've been married for 24 years and trust me, it's the wife who is NEVER wrong.
Anything else leads to hours of discussion. :(

At some in a your girls life they are abducted by MAM (Mothers Against Men) and they are instructed in the below characteristic traits.

1. Your answers are the only ones that count
2. You must provide all answers, even a question asked by a man, of a man.
3. You talk, he listens
4. You are always right
5. If he indicates that you may be wrong, the following three steps must immediately be put into action

1. Tell him he's wrong and walk away
2. If it appears that you "could" have been mistaken, cry.
3. If it is proven that you "were" wrong, simply say "whatever" and walk away.

At the end of this abduction they are sworn to secrecy and must sign an oath, in blood, that they will uphold these traditions. From this point forward, they bleed every 28 days to remind them of the oath they signed in blood!

At some in a your girls life they are abducted by MAM (Mothers Against Men) and they are instructed in the below characteristic traits.

1. Your answers are the only ones that count
2. You must provide all answers, even a question asked by a man, of a man.
3. You talk, he listens
4. You are always right
5. If he indicates that you may be wrong, the following three steps must immediately be put into action

1. Tell him he's wrong and walk away
2. If it appears that you "could" have been mistaken, cry.
3. If it is proven that you "were" wrong, simply say "whatever" and walk away.

At the end of this abduction they are sworn to secrecy and must sign an oath, in blood, that they will uphold these traditions. From this point forward, they bleed every 28 days to remind them of the oath they signed in blood!

HAHA!!!

Seems as though the answers to all your married questions have been answered. When we first got married i worked all the time and was made to feel as though i was the boss. Now i'm retired and have come to the realization that i'm too old for the dating game and the wife has learned a lot more then i realized. I now have all the answers, all i have to do is ask her. :laugh:

You know why divorce costs so much?

Because it's worth it............