• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How well do you know me?

Razorback

Migratory Coconut
Seeing that it is my one year anniversary, and this is my 365th post( post whore... I know), I think its time for a contest. It's going to be a fairly simple contest. I want to know how well you know me, so there are 10 questions that need answering. Most of the questions can be found, however a few may require an educated guess. The rules: 1.) You must be a member at the time of this post. 2.) The first person to answer all the questions correctly wins. 3.) You can guess multiple times, but NO EDITS!, one edit by anyone other than me equals disqualification for that "edit happy" person. 4.) only posts containing all 10 questions will be accepted.

(I have the right to change or add to the rules at any time, as I see fit, for any reason)

The winner will receive, what I consider to be, a nice fiver.

Questions:

1. What was the first cigar I ever smoked?

2. What band (music, not cigar) logo is on my Zippo?

3. Who is my favorite band?

4. What breed of dog do I have, and what is her name?

5. In what industry do I work?

6. What company has the honor of employing me?

7. Which two CPer's are my regular smoking buddies?

8. Which of the two got me into smoking... and which did I bring into the hobby?

9. What event did I go to at The Outlaw?

10. Have I enjoyed my stay here at CP? :D

Have fun!

Nick

Questions:

1. What was the first cigar I ever smoked?
Man I can remember that honey-tip phillies blunt like it was yesterday!!! :thumbs: :D

2. What band (music, not cigar) logo is on my Zippo?
I think it is a revolver because Nick LOVES .38 special!!!

3. Who is my favorite band?
See above!! :thumbs:

4. What breed of dog do I have, and what is her name?
St. Bernard named Chiki

5. In what industry do I work?
Sex Industry!! ...See above.... ???

6. What company has the honor of employing me?
Puppy Pleasure, INC

7. Which two CPer's are my regular smoking buddies?
Isn't that Vitisea and TJM?

8. Which of the two got me into smoking... and which did I bring into the hobby?
Well I know you brought TJM to the hobby and the board is much better because of it!!! :thumbs:

9. What event did I go to at The Outlaw?
Same event everyone else goes to....Free Beer, BBQ, and Hooters...oh and smokes :D

10. Have I enjoyed my stay here at CP? :D
Hell yeah!!

Did I win???? :sign:

Seeing that it is my one year anniversary, and this is my 365th post( post whore... I know), I think its time for a contest. It's going to be a fairly simple contest. I want to know how well you know me, so there are 10 questions that need answering. Most of the questions can be found, however a few may require an educated guess. The rules: 1.) You must be a member at the time of this post. 2.) The first person to answer all the questions correctly wins. 3.) You can guess multiple times, but NO EDITS!, one edit by anyone other than me equals disqualification for that "edit happy" person.
(I have the right to change or add to the rules at any time, as I see fit, for any reason)

The winner will receive, what I consider to be, a nice fiver.

Questions:

1. What was the first cigar I ever smoked? A. Fuente shade grown

2. What band (music, not cigar) logo is on my Zippo? Pink FLoyd

3. Who is my favorite band? Pink Floyd

4. What breed of dog do I have, and what is her name? Boxer, Seamus

5. In what industry do I work? Financial

6. What company has the honor of employing me? Bank of Fayetteville

7. Which two CPer's are my regular smoking buddies? Bond, Hojadepuro

8. Which of the two got me into smoking... and which did I bring into the hobby? Bond got you into smoking

9. What event did I go to at The Outlaw? July 22nd Rocky Patel and Nestor Placencia

10. Have I enjoyed my stay here at CP? :D As much as I am

Have fun!

Nick

How's that?

Thanks for the contest.

Questions:

1. What was the first cigar I ever smoked? A. Fuente shade grown

4. What breed of dog do I have, and what is her name? Boxer, Seamus

6. What company has the honor of employing me? Bank of Fayetteville

8. Which of the two got me into smoking... and which did I bring into the hobby? Bond got you into smoking

9. What event did I go to at The Outlaw? July 22nd Rocky Patel and Nestor Placencia

Have fun!

Nick

How's that?

Thanks for the contest.
[/quote]

You definitely have some of the answers right... however you also have some of them wrong.

Here are the correct answers!!

1) yes
2)yes
3) 42
4) yes
5) yes
6) yes
7) 69
8) yes
9) yes
10) 42

I know I won!!! :whistling: :rolleyes:

1) yes
2)yes
3) 42
4) yes
5) yes
6) yes
7) 69
8) yes
9) yes
10) 42

Mr. Saxjazzman, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. ;) :sign:

Nick

1) yes
2)yes
3) 42
4) yes
5) yes
6) yes
7) 69
8) yes
9) yes
10) 42

Mr. Saxjazzman, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having to read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. ;) :sign:

Nick

:sign:
Hey I want to change my #6 to Bank of America too....

Since you're apparently the only taker... keep guessing... you are bound to win... but not yet. For anyone else out there who might want to try... I promise the fiver will be worth it.

Please see new rule #4.

Nick

I edited above after reading the new rule, but then realized there's no edits... so, here is the unedited version:

1. What was the first cigar I ever smoked? Macanudo Crystal

4. What breed of dog do I have, and what is her name? Boston Terrier, Seamus

6. What company has the honor of employing me? Arvest Bank

Tom, you're being quite persistent...good work. If you would like me to give you the answers, I'll only charge you a fiver of Opus*. :sign:

*This is not a real offer. No answers will be given. A fiver of Opus as payment will ony serve to make room in your own humidor.

Questions:

1. What was the first cigar I ever smoked?...... Macanudo

2. What band (music, not cigar) logo is on my Zippo?..... Beatles

3. Who is my favorite band?.... Pink Floyd

4. What breed of dog do I have, and what is her name?... Seamus.... terrier

5. In what industry do I work?..... Banking

6. What company has the honor of employing me?... I Don't know

7. Which two CPer's are my regular smoking buddies?..... Bond and hoja

8. Which of the two got me into smoking... and which did I bring into the hobby?.... Bond

9. What event did I go to at The Outlaw?... Rocky Patel

10. Have I enjoyed my stay here at CP? :D ...... YES

Have fun!

Nick

Did I win......

Unfortunately.. you have both been in violation of rule 3. I understand Tom's blunder as there was a rule change just prior to his edited post. Either way... there has yet to be a 10 for 10 post.

Nick

Unfortunately.. you have both been in violation of rule 3. I understand Tom's blunder as there was a rule change just prior to his edited post. Either way... there has yet to be a 10 for 10 post.

Nick

Shit..... LOL.... Good contest