• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How's a girl to find a good cigar?

SSUsexysmoker

HI! I'm new to cigars, but I love them! I'd appreciate it very much if you could help me find some quality ones for once. I'm tired of the nasty cheap cigars. None of my girls here at school are any help, they think I'm nutz for liking cigars, but what can i say, i think they're sexy. Thanx for your help :)

Well there are plenty of outstanding cigars but we do not know what your tastes are.:) please tell us and I'm sure you will get a huge list of smokes. :biggrin:
Do you like mild,med or strong(in flavor) conn, maduro,summatra or my favorite cammaron wrapper there is a lot of variaty.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you? The only reason I ask, is that you said "None of my girls here at school are any help".And Darren was right, we need to know some of what you like before we can suggest anything.

Forget the stereotypes about women & cigars (mild, thin, sweet…).  Good is good regardless of who you are.  What are your tastes in other foods, drinks etc.?  Do you like chocolate?  Dark or milk?  Coffee -  espresso?  cream & sugar or black?  Food – spicy?  plain?  Beer – domestic, import, stout?Answering these questions can help you find the right smoke.Enjoy :cool:

Where is that icon for the blushing cigar smoker...
(hook, line, and sinker)

My only problem with a prank like this (although it is funny :) ) is that it makes some of us not pay attention or help those that are actually in need it.

You know, that was posted on April 1st -- musta been a joke. That, or a one time poster. Who knows...