• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hoyo de Monterrey - Epicure #2

c1garfan

Summers end is always a sad time of year, but there is no fighting nature. I decided to welcome fall with one of my favorite smokes; The Hoyo de Monterrey - Epicure #2. Rather than picking up a single, I decided to go ahead and purchase a box of these fine smokes. I can think of no better way of ushering in the cold than to light up an Epi #2.

gallery_7858_828_25196.jpg

I examined the box to make sure it was indeed authentic

gallery_7858_828_43555.jpg

gallery_7858_828_9855.jpg

gallery_7858_828_4231.jpg

gallery_7858_828_14770.jpg

After cutting the two seals and cracking the lid out came one of the greatest scents there are; pure Cuban tobacco

gallery_7858_828_16874.jpg

I removed the thin cedar cut out to reveal the cigars

gallery_7858_828_8502.jpg

gallery_7858_828_13386.jpg

Ahhhhh, there is no finer sight.....

gallery_7858_828_4333.jpg

gallery_7858_828_6829.jpg

Stay tuned for the cigar review.............

Bloody nice choice mate, getting a box of those. A mate and I were debating which is the best everyday Cuban Smoke. I stuck to my guns with the PSD4, and he argued vehemently for the Epicure No2. Both are excellently smooth and easily smoked.

Good buy.

Wow! Nice looking box of smokes.
That is one smoke I have yet to try. Looking very forward to your review.
Chris

Bloody nice choice mate, getting a box of those. A mate and I were debating which is the best everyday Cuban Smoke. I stuck to my guns with the PSD4, and he argued vehemently for the Epicure No2. Both are excellently smooth and easily smoked.

Good buy.

They are both wonderful cigars. I can say I smoke each on a regular basis. As for which is better, that is just too tough a decision to make. I'd say be diplomatic and get a box of each.

Very much looking forward to your reviews. I've found the Hoyo's to be an inconsistent smoke; sometimes "just OK" but sometimes very, very good.

Best of luck with your cab - B.B.S.

Very nice haul! I've had great luck with my Hoyo's, so hopefully you'll have the same.

Mmmmm, those pictures are making my mouth water. I've had a few NC Hoyo's, been pretty good. cant wait for the review!

I have one of those in my Humi that I'm saving to smoke for later, and I have two of the especial (Is that correct?) How do those taste in comparison?

Edit: Spelling.