• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor beads...

DeanoUK

Ok so they're are a dozen posts asking where to get beads, but does anyone know of any source in the UK, or any US company that ships?

Cheers.

Yeh ta I saw that link in all other posts, I'm going to email them to see if they ship to the UK...I was just wondering if anyone knew of anyone for definite who was in the UK/shipped internationally.

Deano,

I just ordered them a few weeks ago and they shipped here no problem... however, I have an APO address for American transactions and bills, so all of my US mail comes over here via Mil air. To senders in the states it's pretty transparent so long as I'm not ordering furniture or anything big.

I will say the Heartfelt folks seem like really stand up people, so I'm sure they'll be able to ship internationally. If they can't, PM me and we can work something out... maybe ship them to me and after I get them, I can forward them via Royal Mail?

Barry

We ship at least 15 packages a day to the UK.

He will list them as human age reversal pellets and you will pay 300% duty.

J/K, he will know what to say, usually "gift" and you will have them in +- 7 business days.

Brian

Ordered.

Though I didn't see the shipping costs until late, oops!

All came, within a very quick time considering the trans-atlantic flight.

Top work, thanks!