• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Deal

I just bought this but have not recieved. Once i get this i will post pic and feedback. I don't know how they are selling these at 10.00 plus shipping?

Page

The Store

No way - $16.50 for a 150 ct humidor!
What's the catch, $50 shipping?

They say you get what you pay for, right now it
looks like you are getting more than you paid for.

Brian

Well shipping is 30 bucks, but the humis look awfully small. Let us know how it looks when you get it. Thanks for the link.

Brandon

Man... I feel the same way. I been watching them and reading their feedback and everyone who bought a humi gives a good rating. Like i said i haven't got mine yet cause i just paid but if it comes in it's the deal of the year. I paid $78.00 for the one in my sig and i got this for 16.00 and 20 shipping. Yea very high on shipping but can you blame him? Its still under 50.00 dollars if this comes in ok i think i will have to buy a few more :whistling:

I bought this as well and it is supposed to be coming tomorrow. I will post pics for you guys. There's no way it is going to fit 150 cigars but I will post some size comparisons.

Sean thats good to know i can't wait till you post what you think. I will be watching.

boo. Only ships to USA/Canada :'(

Looks like I'll have to fork out over a $100 still when I eventually find a humidor over here I like the look of :)

Looking at these humidors that this guy is offering has me concerned. They look LIKE some of the nicer models offered at other sites, but there is something off on all these models that he has pictured compared to pics of other models.

I would make sure you check a few things when you get it.
1.) Paint chips/ scratches
2.) Broken or cracked cedar trays
3.) Made of Spanish cedar
4.) lid closes evenly
5.) seal is tight
6.) if it comes with a key, make sure it fits and locks the humidor
7.) See if there is a manufactuer listed

If it sounds to good to be true then it is or atleast thats how I see it

Looking at these humidors that this guy is offering has me concerned. They look LIKE some of the nicer models offered at other sites, but there is something off on all these models that he has pictured compared to pics of other models.

I would make sure you check a few things when you get it.
1.) Paint chips/ scratches
2.) Broken or cracked cedar trays
3.) Made of Spanish cedar
4.) lid closes evenly
5.) seal is tight
6.) if it comes with a key, make sure it fits and locks the humidor
7.) See if there is a manufactuer listed

Mark Twain i think its to good to be true also but i just had to see for myself if it boogus belieave me i will let everyone know.

Well, it came. I will post pics in a few minutes after my camera batteries recharge.

Ok, here we go. It definitely is not going to fit 150. Size comparison is made with 5" x 50 stick.

It could probably fit 10 across (of that cigar) and 1 or 2 on the side. Stack that 11-12. So 20-22 a tray x 3 = roughly 60 cigars. But, we have 1360 cu inches to work with, so why waste it :) Watch this:

SCHWING! Now we can definitely do 150. This mod was made with the incredibly tedious process of stacking the trays vertically. I'll clip the pegs though, they'll get in the way.

Space aside though, it's not a bad looking piece. The seal is pretty good too.

Did you see any flaws ie chips, cracks or anything that would suggest they are selling factory damaged goods?

I wouldn't mod the box so you could either sell it or use it once you get your coolidor up and running. :rolleyes:

I checked out their smaller humidors, and they are making a ton of money off the shipping. Typical ebay style.

How well does the humi seal? Good luck with it!

I checked out their smaller humidors, and they are making a ton of money off the shipping. Typical ebay style.

After selling them for $9.00 i expected the shipping to be high to try to make a dollar or two. I know i sound like i am selling for this guy. But i'm not i just can't belieave he is able to do this. He must have bought a semi truck load of these. Its crazy. It also make me think if this guy can sell the humi i bought for 16.00 dollars and everyone else is selling for 180.00 dollars it makes me say... Hummm ???

No where in the description does it state spanish cedar. Is it lined with cedar or no?

I dunno, smells like spanish cedar though. The seal is actually pretty good for having those plexiglass windows. I sprayed it last night with some distilled water to help it get to 70% faster and I put vipers beads in. Before I went to bed the hygro read 82%. So I was at Hershey Park all day today and when I came home it read 80%, which probably meant the beads were doing theyre job. I'm letting it air out at the moment to get it down to the 73% range and then the beads can probably take care of the rest.