• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor number 7 and 8 !

mementomori

Finally i got humidor number 7 and 8 just to store entire boxes .I got buy one pay only 50% on other deal . My regular 6 humidors have smaller capacities , housing between 100 and 200 gars . These are my first box storage humidors , they will hold around 20 boxes , i have already 9 boxes coming my way . I got one question , do i suppose to rotate cigars inside boxes from time to time as i do with singles ?

What new one's did you purchase? I am curious as I need to go larger soon.

Finally i got humidor number 7 and 8 just to store entire boxes .I got buy one pay only 50% on other deal . My regular 6 humidors have smaller capacities , housing between 100 and 200 gars . These are my first box storage humidors , they will hold around 20 boxes , i have already 9 boxes coming my way . I got one question , do i suppose to rotate cigars inside boxes from time to time as i do with singles ?

You stocking up for armageddon?

Yes. Rotate them to me when the time comes.

...yes, I rotate the stock...but not often on long term stock.

If you're going in and out of those...just buy less and buy more often!

Believe me or not but i got some free boxes of cigars from certain gentelman who is going out of cigar smoking business . Older , rich guy promised me 20 boxes and already delivered 10 just for beeing good friend .

Sounds like quite the pick up. As far as rotating the cigars there is really no need to do so. Just place the boxes in the humidor and let them rest comfortably till your ready to enjoy them. Then again I'm sure others do rotate their cigars. The main reason I don't is so I don't risk injury to the cigar.

Believe me or not but i got some free boxes of cigars from certain gentelman who is going out of cigar smoking business . Older , rich guy promised me 20 boxes and already delivered 10 just for beeing good friend .
Man, am I friends with the wrong people... :laugh:

yeah I just purchased my 3rd Humidor which is a desktop. I'm already looking for a 30-40 bottle Wine Cooler (ala Vinotemp) to start storing boxes in. They had a Haier at Target but it was only 18 bottles and would have been a bit on the small side probably....I think I might go back and buy it though. Hmmm

Post pics! I'm always interested in other people's setups.