• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Humidor Tracking: Mobile Stogie Backup!

verhoevc

Banned
So, I know there's a lot of guys on here that use the Mobile Stogie iPhone app. One things that's always bugged me was when you sync the app on your computer it doesn't actually sync the database information. This became an especially big problem when I got a new device and did NOT want to have to re-inventory my entire stash! Well I finally figured out a way around this. I found a program called 'iPhone Explorer' and was able to take the database file (a .db file alone in a directory, can't remember the exact name) from my old iPod Touch and save it to my computer. I then just plugged in my new iPhone and did an over-write of the .db file on the iPhone with the one I pulled of my iPod Touch. Worked like a charm!
Hope this helps some folks with a similar problem.
Chris
PS: I could have SWORN I read somewhere that there was an accompanying computer app for this iPhone app... but I for the life of me couldn't find it. So yeah... if you can't find it either, this works.