• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Huntington Beach

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
Looks like I'll be in the area for most of a week sometime soon. Anyone around this area want to plan on meeting up for a smoke?

That's in between some of my favorite hang outs, if you dont mind venturing a bit I am game. :thumbs:

Don't mind at all, though I'm not sure I'll be renting a car. Depending on how far we're talking, I could get cab or car-service to get me there.

Don't mind at all, though I'm not sure I'll be renting a car. Depending on how far we're talking, I could get cab or car-service to get me there.

I could arragnge a ride for you, what is your weekday evening schdule like?

Very very full. Of smoking and drinking.
I will be out there for a conference, I am pretty sure it ends by 5 each day, with optional dinner/cocktails after that. A ride would be fantastic, if it wouldn't be a big imposition.

I will be out there for a conference, I am pretty sure it ends by 5 each day, with optional dinner/cocktails after that. A ride would be fantastic, if it wouldn't be a big imposition.

Let me know dates, and I can so we can put somthing together. Any preference in food?

Let me know dates, and I can so we can put somthing together. Any preference in food?

UgotPM.

You will need some exercise sitting on your butt all day, walk to San Diego, well 20 miles before downtown and you will find me :whistling:

Brian

I know very little of California geography south of Santa Monica, and looking up a map on the internet seems like WAY too much work right now, so I will go out on a limb and say this would be a far walk? Any chance of you coming up and joining in one night?