• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hygrometer Sale! Digital, Adjustable = DONE

Niko

I have 10 of these fully adjustable hygrometers left in stock that I need to move. I will let them go for $18.00 shipped and throw in a free calibration kit ($2.99 value). I normally sell them for $21.99+ shipping on my shop site: http://shop.inthehumidor.com

ACC-DHYG-REC-2T.jpg

HygroSet™ Adjustable Digital Hygrometer

Product Information

HygroSet™ Adjustable Digital Hygrometer

Never wonder if your digital hygrometer is accurate!

The HygroSet™ is the first digital hygrometer of its kind capable of being adjusted after calibration. Each click of the adjustment knob changes the humidity display (+ / -) by 1%.

We recommend performing the 75% salt test using Humidipak's One-Step Calibration Kit. Adjust to the correct humidity, press the set button, and your HygroSet™ is calibrated and ready to go!

Features:
* Easy-set calibration Instructions.
* Humidity accuracy +/- 2% at 65% to 75%
* Temperature accuracy +/- 1 degree (displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit)
* 10 Second refresh rate
* Button cell battery included humidor interior lid frames

I accept money orders and PP, If I know you or have done business with you I will take a personal check. Thanks guys!

edited for spelling

PM sent earlier for one...so you get seven. :D Eh...that is if I got one of 'em.

Niiikoooo....where you at??

I'd be interested in one as well...that is...if there is still one available. :blush:

Follow up PM's being sent. Bare with me guys.

No kidding! I was actually searching online last night for a good deal on one of these, thanks Niko!

MTovarez: 9101128882300237520301

Greg: 9101785091401518727929

Enjoy guys! :thumbs:

Hey guys, i still have a few of these left. PM me if interested.

edited for grammar

Arrived safe and sound. Thanks for the "xtras" in there Niko! Much appreciated!