• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Hygrometer

natejustice

Justice for all
I was at Target on Friday night, and was walking past the humidifier section and ceramic heater aisle, and saw a Holmes Digital Hygrometer that displays temperature as well for 9.99. Its really nice for the price..sure beats spending 20 bucks on a cheaper looking one at the local tobacco shop...just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case anybody is in the market for one. :thumbs:
-nate

Good find indeed! The weathers turning to crap so maybe ill take a little shopping trip to target today and see if i can find one. :thumbs:

Hello Nate,

Good find. Is this the same one:

HHG1751.jpeg

No TARGET near me so I may need to scour the web for it...

TIA,

Argh! I wish we had a Target here in Sandusky! We are building one right now, but that won't be done for several months. :(

natejustice said:
...temperature as well for 9.99.

natejustice said:
...for 9 dollars I couldn't resist

Threadjack!
Yesterday our kids were asking us why prices are advertised as $9.99 or $14.99 etc.
My wife said that years ago it was determined that consumers sort of ignored the .99 and regarded the price as cheaper than it actually was.
Hence, Nate refering to the $10.00 item as a $9.00 item.
That being said, I'm on my way to Target! :)

Too bad I didn't read this earlier as I had to make a trip to Buffalo this morning and pick my mother in law up at the airport. I go right past a target on the way there. Looks like I will have to stop by Target on Sunday when I take her back.

natejustice said:
I was at Target on Friday night, and was walking past the humidifier section and ceramic heater aisle, and saw a Holmes Digital Hygrometer that displays temperature as well for 9.99. Its really nice for the price..sure beats spending 20 bucks on a cheaper looking one at the local tobacco shop...just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case anybody is in the market for one. :thumbs:
-nate
[snapback]235949[/snapback]​

Just had the wife pick one up on her way home from work.

Thanks, Bro.

I've got a couple of these and they work great. The only problem is they are not small. Fine for a coolidor or cabinet but a bit large for a desktop.

Yeah no problem guys, glad i could help

tdog said:
natejustice said:
I was at Target on Friday night, and was walking past the humidifier section and ceramic heater aisle, and saw a Holmes Digital Hygrometer that displays temperature as well for 9.99.  Its really nice for the price..sure beats spending 20 bucks on a cheaper looking one at the local tobacco shop...just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case anybody is in the market for one.  :thumbs:
-nate
[snapback]235949[/snapback]​

Just had the wife pick one up on her way home from work.

Thanks, Bro.
[snapback]237888[/snapback]​

Hopefully these will still be in stock. How much does the sucker weigh. I am thinking of attaching this to my coolidor lid, what do you guys think?

kro77 said:
Hopefully these will still be in stock. How much does the sucker weigh. I am thinking of attaching this to my coolidor lid, what do you guys think?
[snapback]247277[/snapback]​

Their not heavy...some good double sided tape or a couple strips of velcro should hold it in place.

Are you guys snipping off the wire for the outdoor sensor or coiling it up some how?

Pretty sweet little deal for $10. Not as nice as those small $10 ones that Radio Shack was selling a year or so ago but still good.

Russell

Yeah I just coiled mine up...

hydro-terp said:
Are you guys snipping off the wire for the outdoor sensor or coiling it up some how?

Pretty sweet little deal for $10. Not as nice as those small $10 ones that Radio Shack was selling a year or so ago but still good.

Russell
[snapback]247365[/snapback]​

I was just at the local Target in Buffalo and saw those bad boys. Damn, why didn't I wait on purchasing the Oregon Scientifics (x 3) and purchased those instead.

Can't complain as I like the idea of having all 3 of my hygrometers feeding their information into one hygrometer station read out.

Good find Nate!
Darren :D

Back