• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I’m out ‘a here!

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Yep! Bright and hairy tomorrow morning I am going to drag my crippled a$$ out to Ohio and do some deer huntin’! Thanks to our brother Ed, I was introduced to some fantastic folks out in Ohio who have two rather large pieces of prime deer hunting property {flat land so my cripple a$$ can handle the hike.} They were kind enough to invite my friend and I out again this year. So while I am away you ladies play nice :angry: {that will be a freakin’ miracle!! :p } and get those SS packages out! I would recommend you do it during the upcoming week as to avoid the looooooooooooooooooong PO lines that will be coming in the next 2 weeks. Remember, it’s the freakin’ holidays so take the time to make your SS package extra nice!! :thumbs:

If anyone gives a rats a$$ here is my line up for the next 9 days!

1 Cohiba Sig IV
1 Cohiba Robusto
1 Cohiba Sig VI
1 Cohiba “EL” Pyrimid
1 HDM “EL” Pyramid
1 Montie #2
1 H. Upmann #2
1 Diplomaticos #2
1 PSD4
1 Bolivar RC
1 BBF
1 VR Famosod
1 Mag 46

1 Opus Super Bell
1 DC Maximus toast across America {Thanks Andrew!}

I am sure you guys will miss me, but I am also sure that someone will pick up the slack for me and take over in the wise a$$ area. Remember! Ho Ho Freakin’ Ho!!

Freakin' bill got to kill my happiness! :p I even did the spell check and the grammar wizard told me to change it from "I to me" !! Freakin' Office 2003! :sneaky:

invite my friend and me out

Mrs. Crabtree sez:

You got lucky on that one 'cause I know you're they type of person that sez "Ed and me went deer hunting." :sign:

Enjoy the trip Joe and be sure to bag lots of Bambis for me and all the other people who are SICK AND TIRED of hitting the damn things with our cars :angry:

BTW NICE cigars ya got there :thumbs: :D

Sweet line-up brother Joe....just to get away and smoke them would be enough in itself, let alone sniping Bambi's! :p

Oh, and take pictures......I'm dying to see one of your crippled a$$ driving your "little Rascal" scooter with a Bambi on the hood and a gun rack on the back!! :sign:

Good luck Joe!

Bambis :sign:

Mrs. Crabtree sez no apostrophe since it's not a possessive, it's merely a plural ;)

Now "sniping Bambi's ass" would be okay or "sniping Bambis' asses" would be good too :p

Be carefull driving out and say Hi to Ed for me Joe. Tell him to get in here a post sometime.

Have fun Joe and I hope you cap a few bucks. :thumbs:

dixieland_conjunction said:
I had some tasty Bambi tonight :)

Cheers,
Dixie
Ah, nice, your girlfriend's name is Bambi?

:sign: J/K, couldn't resist. Have fun Joe, I heard deer jerky is pretty tasty.

Have fun Joe and enjoy those tastey ceegars your bringin' for the trip. Hope you get an eight pointer..... :D :thumbs: :p