• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am a newbie

Ludwig

~Puros Mas Finos~
Well I stumbled across the board, and decided to register. So I am a newbie here. Wanted to say I have been viewing the board, and you all seem great. Now I guess I just need to post enough to get in on some of these passes :)

But I am game for Box Splits when they do come up!

Welcome. Watch out for the old FOGs in here. They'll rob ya blind!

:D

Just kidding. It's the FNGs you really need to be careful around. :p

Welcome to CP!

Go check out "Newbie Sampler Trade" thread, by doing one of those you can get known and gain the trust and honor we all seek on these boards.

If you ever have a question do not think it stupid, its only stupid if you dont ask.

Have Fun!

Jim

Welcome and enjoy your stay here. Make sure you take your meds, or you will go insane like the rest of us.
funny.gif
funny.gif
funny.gif

vewyphishy said:
Welcome. Watch out for the old FOGs in here. They'll rob ya blind!

:D

Just kidding. It's the FNGs you really need to be careful around. :p
I am a FNG and a FYG.....( at only 23) :p

Hey Andy, can I call u that? why dont you list cigars in your hobby page? Are u not proud of it or are you a professional not a hobbyist?

Just messing with ya, Photos huh? Thats a nice thing, I used to like to set my tripod up, tilt shyward, next to a tree, lock shutter open, and time lapse the stars, way cool results.

Also like double exposures.

Jim

sleepyjim said:
Hey Andy, can I call u that? why dont you list cigars in your hobby page? Are u not proud of it or are you a professional not a hobbyist?

Just messing with ya, Photos huh? Thats a nice thing, I used to like to set my tripod up, tilt shyward, next to a tree, lock shutter open, and time lapse the stars, way cool results.

Also like double exposures.

Jim
yah I really should update my site, and fix some of the spelling errors, and get a photo gallery up. Its been awhile since I have touched it.

The only thing I have become a professional at is smoking the Padron 1964 Exculsivo Maduro's, they are just to damn good if you ask me, really like the box press.

Photography is cool, you print and develop much? I love long exposures done with very slow speed black and white like Ilford ISO 50 or so. Will finally post some pictures when I get a negative scanner, and start processing more film.

Call me Andy/Drew/FNG whatever :)

Welcome. :D

.....................did someone say box split???

:lookup: :lookup:

:p :p

who's insane?

just remember good ol jolly's adage:
never stab a person in the neck.

remember that, and you won't go to jail for doing such a thing.

Welcome to this great place....

Im looking forward to see your photo´s!!

Howdy & welcome to CP Drew. Fire up a PAM, pull up a seat and get to postin'...... :) :thumbs: :)