• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

i am back !after 4 mon in cubawith ,many stories

i am a new man have been wareing a hair shirt for three months

All I want to know is WTF is a hair shirt?

Here's a NASCAR version:
Pr100103nascarfan-vi.jpg

i am a new man have been wareing a hair shirt for three months

All I want to know is WTF is a hair shirt?
its an old biblical thing to atone for your past mistakes
which i have unknowing done in the past. its sort of a cleaning thing
if any one on this or any other site that has bought from me any counterfit cigars please contact me and i will atone for my errors
i do not believe i have sold anyone on this site a sigle stick
i have unnowingly sent out for FREE as i look back some bad sticks so all they were out was a assault on there taste buds
so how do you do a cleansing on a cigar site ?? is there some sort of cigar babtismal like in religion born agans??? let me know and i will proceed

lets start fresh and let by gones be by gones. i think i do have some knowledge and info that would be interesting to cuban cigar lovers. but if every think i say is assulted then for get it if you do not like the way i spell or what i say don't read my posts..ok

we have to much negitivness in the world lets enjoy life and seek knowlege

:laugh:

gud ideeah. we shud all seek mor nahlege.

See, it's about coming across as if you care about what you are saying, and, as an extension of that, about those reading it. Now, everyone has typos and mis-steps in language, punctuation, etc. But just slamming your palm into the keyboard in an attempt to type something that comes accross as english shows that you don't care about what you are saying or how you look to the community. For someone trying to move on and fix your reputation in the communtiy, one would think that this would be important to you. The fact that it clearly is NOT speaks volumes about the sincerity of your desire to be reborn in the brotherhood.
Again, perfection isn't what anyone here is looking for, just SOME reasonable attempt to be coherent, and show that you are interested in being taken seriously.

This is rediculous but kind of funny at the ame time. The other day i was sitting there thinking of some of the people i've seen on this site that were just complete jokes in the little over a year i've been here and i went "i wonder whatever happened to vitasea?" Well now i have my answer.

To bad he didn't get lost on the way back...... :whistling:

:laugh:

gud ideeah. we shud all seek mor nahlege.

See, it's about coming across as if you care about what you are saying, and, as an extension of that, about those reading it. Now, everyone has typos and missteps in language, punctuation, etc. But just slamming your palm into the keyboard in an attempt to type something that comes across as English shows that you don't care about what you are saying or how you look to the community. For someone trying to move on and fix your reputation in the community, one would think that this would be important to you. The fact that it clearly is NOT speaks volumes about the sincerity of your desire to be reborn in the brotherhood.
Again, perfection isn't what anyone here is looking for, just SOME reasonable attempt to be coherent, and show that you are interested in being taken seriously.
I couldn't have said it better myself..... ;)

i was on my sailboat in jamaica and my partner and crew broke her leg. I took on a local young man for crew and sailed to the caymen islands.Put her on a plane and could find no other crew that could legally travel to the USA. Sailed to Mexico,still no luck finding crew, the only county left was cuba so off we went. I flew him back to Jamaica and sailed solo to key west.I have a 53 ft sail boat and it is not easy to sail alone. So i accidently went to Cuba!!!

I was just reading this in his intro thread, and it reminded me of a recent episode of the tv show "Lost". Guy claimed his balloon crashed in the jungle... anyway, that guy got shot with an arrow, locked in a tiny room, and tortured until they found out he was lying. This clown better be glad everyone here is much nicer.

Doug has sent me some more stuff to enjoy on my vacation, which is more than I can say for the rest of you jerkos... LOL! I'll update, like I did last year, with the results... :)

I don't think 4 months was long enough. Hopefully you plan a trip back real soon? While your doing penance for your sins, maybe reading some religous text will help teach you some grammer and spelling? Although a good spell checker wouldn't hurt. I haven't been here long but reading your posts(past & present) I have to say I agree with everyone here.

i have been gone for 4 months
who have you guys been picking on?? must have been pertty boring without me around
i am a new man have been wareing a hair shirt for three months for all of my past sins and am now a born agan cigar guy!!!!!!!!!!!!

what do you want to know about cuba and the cigar business there?? for get that most will not believe what i have to say..........

i atended the 2006 cigar festable and even found and smokeed a couple of behike
the 2006 pig tail monster that is only found in the 15.000 - 18,000 40th coh anniversity humidors at only 40 to a box .......that would make it a 400 - 500 $ cigar, if some of you are nice to me i may even send out a stick or two

by the why my spelling as not improved...............so what i do not care!

any why feed it to me and i will fend off all atttacks

Please update your profile, so we may know more!

Gary

Doug has sent me some more stuff to enjoy on my vacation, which is more than I can say for the rest of you jerkos... LOL! I'll update, like I did last year, with the results... :)

I can send you some fake Cuban cigars too if you'd like, just let me know. ;)

No thanks, you guys must be on the bad list, Doug only sends me real Cubans.... they aren't what the bands say, but they ARE Cubans.... :) Last year one of them that he sent me for vacation was actually pretty darn good......

Back