• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am back...

fegbri

fegbri
Hello all. It has been a while since I have posted. To be honest I quit cigaretts and need a break to assure I didn't go back. It has been almost 5 months and am ready to have a cigar again. Question is, I have moved to Albany area (Clifton Park) and wanted to see if anyone knew of any good indoor smoking options within 1 hour. Thanks!

Hello all. It has been a while since I have posted. To be honest I quit cigaretts and need a break to assure I didn't go back. It has been almost 5 months and am ready to have a cigar again. Question is, I have moved to Albany area (Clifton Park) and wanted to see if anyone knew of any good indoor smoking options within 1 hour. Thanks!

Not sure how I missed this. If you havent found a good smoke spot yet head on over to Habana Premium. they have 2 local shops one in Albany and one in North Greenbush. The NG location is my home base for sure. They just moved the Albany one to a much bigger spot. They will definately take good care of you! On a side not I will be at Habana NG on Saturday let me know if you want to meet up sometime!

Not sure how I missed this. If you havent found a good smoke spot yet head on over to Habana Premium. they have 2 local shops one in Albany and one in North Greenbush. The NG location is my home base for sure. They just moved the Albany one to a much bigger spot. They will definately take good care of you! On a side not I will be at Habana NG on Saturday let me know if you want to meet up sometime!

That would be great! I do not know too many people in the area yet so that would be great. Not sure if I can go today, but I will pm you after the holidays. Thanks!