• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am happy 08 is over

billbaker3

Thanks to the guys that gave me kind words about a few things I have been going through.

08 was a slew of health problems, but that last one had me the most worried. First I messed my shoulder up and had to deal with that for 6 months, but that was no big deal really. Then I started getting pains in my bottom right rib. Doc thought it was my gall bladder at first, but all my tests came back clean. I still have pains there but they think it is muscle skeletal problems. I still need to get this fixed.

The main thing that got me worried was that I found 2 lumps in my tongue. The ear, nose and throat doc did not know what it was and wanted to take it out. I figured that they were tumors but they go through the whole process of, wait a month and see. That kind of stuff. So after having them for a few months I finally got them out and found out that the tumors were in my Saliva Ducts and that they were benign. It was a nice relief. The best part was when he said that Cigars could not have done this.

So add all that to my work cutting a bunch of people and making everyone take mandatory pay cuts and watching our every move, to why I have not been around for awhile. I was in one of the football leagues and still played, just haven't been around here.

Sorry things have been rough. Glad it seems to be turning around for you.
Keep the faith Brother.

Glad to hear things are looking up.

Here's to looking forward brother.

Just remember that thing will to get better now that the worse is over.

Sorry to hear about the rough times. However, in hindsight, everything has worked out OK - gald it was not worse. Here's to a much better year for everyone.

Sorry to hear about the rough times. However, in hindsight, everything has worked out OK - gald it was not worse. Here's to a much better year for everyone.

Two things that I have missed is a good beer and a good smoke. Nice stress relievers. I cant wait till my tongue is healed up.

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Bill, really glad to see you back around buddy. Hopefully everything continues to improve for you, and you get a chance to get back to being a regular participant.

Take care of yourself and that little one, and Go Royals! :laugh:

BILL!!! So good to see you man!! Keep the faith sir, the worst is soon over! :thumbs:

08 was one of the best years of my life... I am sorry to hear that you didn't have the same sort of luck. That being said, a lot of bad things happened to me and my family during last year, but it was the first year I was able to spend at home with my family, and that made it absolutely excellent.

Here's to your first smoke being sooner rather than later.

Happy 2009 to you Bill and I hope your string of bad luck is over........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Bill, really glad to see you back around buddy. Hopefully everything continues to improve for you, and you get a chance to get back to being a regular participant.

Take care of yourself and that little one, and Go Royals! :laugh:

Damn Tigers!!!!!

bill, i don't know you, but you can revel in the fact that 08 is over. a new leaf turns and the sun rises anew. 09 will be a better year, with family, good friends, good cigars, and good beers. good luck to you fellow CPer, as i have found all of you members to be most generous and good-willing, i can't help but offer my best wishes to you in this new year. take care.

Glad to see ya back on here Bill! Keep your head up and for God's sake do not think about the Tigers! Hehe....well unless the other choice is to think about the Lions.....thankfully we still have the Red Wings and Pistons!!

Glad to see ya back on here Bill! Keep your head up and for God's sake do not think about the Tigers! Hehe....well unless the other choice is to think about the Lions.....thankfully we still have the Red Wings and Pistons!!

At least the Lions are having an intresting off season, god knows there regular season isnt.