• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am happy to announce

Nestsdad

I am very happy to announce that last night I smoked my very first Opus X. It was the #4 and it was worth every moment. I can see what the hype is all about now. :D

Ahhhh...you had sold yourself on it before you even smoked it.LMAO...nothing lives up to that kind of hype. :p

Glad you enjoyed it...might have to have a petite lancero for lunch now...lol :D

the only Opus' I've had have been FF's. They were a bit over bearing on the spice for my taste but had a great kick. Is there a big difference in the other sizes?

I enhoy the Opus X, but I much prefer the Ashton VSG for a nice strong smoke. Any thoughts?

Ya know, for some reason I've yet to smoke an Opus? Every time I've gotten one, BLAM, it goes into a pass. I need to start hiding them in the bottom of my humi's, so I can at least say I had one heheheh

All I know is that Bolivar Beli's are really, really yummy.

:D

Oh and them Partagas #4's. WHOO

On my anniversary this year, my wife and I went to the American Hotel, which is (as far as I am concerned) the best restaurant on the planet. We also stayed the night upstairs, thats another story, however. After dinner I went to the humidor and to my surprise, the had Opus X. They carry Davidoff and the other super primo brands. I bought one, a short pyramid, and cranked it up in the hot tub (thats another story also!).
It was a great smoke, I bought another one home with me and still have it in my humi.
Lou

i have one in my humi right now. gifted to me by that shadow character. but i'm waiting for just the right time to fire it up! :D

Yes indeed, they are good! Especially the XxX!!

I smoked a Perfection 'A' (gifted to me by Matt) this weekend. What a smoke!! Lasted for almost 2 hours and packed a punch as well!

Thanks Matt! :D

I have yet to have an Opus X but I heard they are incredible. I had a Cohiba Extra Vigoroso(XV) and I cant get enough of them. They are without a doubt one of my favorite smokes, 2nd to of course Vintage Macs. What is a good Opus X to try? Im not big on strong cigars. I don't want something really strong, but at the same time I want to know I have a cigar in my mouth and not a lolli pop. Any suggestions?

If you're not up for a stout cigar, OpusX may not be for you. They can knock your you know what you know where. :0 Excellent smoke mind you....just strong as hell.

JoeInvest said:
I enjoy the Opus X, but I much prefer the Ashton VSG for a nice strong smoke. Any thoughts?
These two are my favorite NON-ISOM smokes. Both have that spicey taste. I believe that the VSG is made from the same blends as the OpusX.

To me, VSG's are a pick since they are more readily available than OpusX...

My two favorites: VSG Belicosos #1 and OpusX Petite Lanceros.

I don't care for Opus as they tend to kick my ass more times than not. I do like the VSG corona's. Good stick. There are a few other non-cubans out there that will go neck and neck with some of the better cubans.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Power Ranger's :thumbs:

mmmmm Opus. I love those things. My favorite is the #5, then the power ranger. The #4 is also very, very good. I've also had a RDC and that was also very good, but didn't have the kick of the others. I'd like to try a lancero and a FF, but i have yet to find any at my local stores.

Vic