• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I Am Legend

wanlail

Badass movie. Kinda reminiscent of watching Cast Away in a semi-horror thriller kinda way. Anyone else see it?

No, but I plan to. I'm playing hookie from work today, no better time than the present. I'll let you know my thoughts.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Was thinking of seeing it.

Kinda reminds me of Silent Hill...if any of you have played the game.

Will Smith doesn't look anything like me at all :(

There was a behind the scenes look at it on tv last night. I've definitely got to see it. Anybody remember The Omega Man? I just watched it after...how many years? Trippin'

The Omega Man has been like 30 years. LoL , but yes, its the same story.

Unlikely it will surpass "A Boy and His Dog," but I'll probably go check it out before I head out to the Virgin Islands for Christmas/New Year's.

Me and my better half went and say this last night... I can honestly say we both felt a little different after leaving the theater. I won't get into to much, but it was a seriously moving movie. Completely believeable considering things now-a-days. I always thought Will Smith was a good actor, but after that movie, he's a great actor. :thumbs:

Went to see it last night. I really liked it, but I think I still like Omega Man better. I Am Legend was definitely more intense.