• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am so pissed right now!!!

Lee

Ordered a video card from Zipzoomfly on Tuesday. At the same time, I ordered ram from Mwave. The ram showed up yesterday, the video card was supposed to be delivered today. Well, waited all day for this thing, no show!

Before I left at 4pm to go to work, UPS tracking said it was delivered. WTF???

It wasn't delivered to me! So I call them, they basically tell me that they can put a trace on it and that's it. Then I call UPS, they can't do anything until the shipper contacts them. So, basically, I'm screwed!

I did call my cc company and I'm going to dispute the charge and hopefully, won't have to pay for it.

I have also written a lenghty email to Zipzoomfly to express my dismay.

I will never order anything from these idiots again! :angry:

Mwave is the only way to go!

I feel better now, making coffee.....

Rant over

I used to use newegg.com. They didn't have the best prices (but were still good), but their service is excellent.

Sorry to hear about the bad experience. :(

I've had a million things go wrong with UPS and Fedex.

One time I was waiting all day for a package, I see the UPS truck go by without stopping. I'm like WTF? I check the tracking and it says it was delivered. I'm on the phone with the business (they were about to send out a replacement) and some guy a block away brings my package to me - the UPS guy just delivered it to the wrong address.

Another time the person I bought something from screwed my address up. I called them because the tracking page said it was delivered. They gave me the address they sent it to and I went over there. Fortunately the box was just sitting on their doorstep, so I just grabbed it.

Another time Fedex came to my door with one of those flat document envelopes and it seemed empty. I had ordered some small electronics. I found a big hole in the side of the envelope - the stuff had fallen out. The company resent the electronics.

Bottom line is don't worry - it was probably a UPS mistake (I wouldn't blame zipzoomfly yet). Let the company check to make sure they sent it to the right address and let them get on UPS's back. Just stay on zipzoomfly's back so they make sure they have someone working on it. Even if UPS denys they did anything wrong, any business who wants to keep your business will send you out a replacement anyway. If they are still bastards then tear them up, contest the charges, call BBB, etc.

Cool. I've never had an issue with UPS. I wonder where the heck they delivered the box?

The lady on the phone kept repeating my address and saying "That's where the driver delivered it." I kept telling her that the truck went by twice today, but no delivery was made. I think it was a new driver, didn't recognize this guy!

Oh well, so much for getting my new computer finished tomorrow. :(

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Cool. I've never had an issue with UPS. I wonder where the heck they delivered the box?

The lady on the phone kept repeating my address and saying "That's where the driver delivered it." I kept telling her that the truck went by twice today, but no delivery was made. I think it was a new driver, didn't recognize this guy!

Oh well, so much for getting my new computer finished tomorrow. :(
Yeah, unless zipzoomfly is either completely corrupt (which they don't seem to be according to bizrate) or they have some sort of old shipping system where someone can screw up your address along the line, it was probably UPS's fault. Add to that a new driver and I'd bet your package was probably delivered a block up or down.

Sucks you are going to have to wait a while, but I highly doubt that you will end up out any money.

My wife just called me, a lady on another street in my neighborhood (same house number) just called and said she has my package!

Damn! How can you miss the street entirely??? WTF is this guy smoking?? LOL

Well, at least I can get my box tomorrow! :D

Leebo8-9-8, you need to calm down...a nice cup of coffee should do the trick. Take off your shoes and kick your feet up. You gotsta chill brother! :D

I haven't had UPS screw any of my shipments up BUT they did deliver a neighbor's package to me a few months ago.
I knew the guy (this is a real small town) so I just drove it over to his house.

I was:

Bill Jenkins
63 Ridge Road
Chaplin, CT 06235

He was:

(Completely different name)
63 Bedlam Road
Chaplin, CT 06235

So the only thing we had in common was Street Number, our roads are nowhere near one another.

Well Lee, at least you found the missing package.

We ordered a computer a few years ago from gateway.

UPS delivered it two streets down (Woodbridge vs. Fielding) to the same house number.

On top of that, it was left sitting on the porch of the house it was delivered to, in that big cow-print gateway box, because the people were out of town.

The UPS guy had LOGGED the address he delivered it to. He had actually TYPED IN the name of the street he delivered it to on his keypad. It took me three days to find it. Luckily, it was still there on the porch.

Geez Charlie,

You're lucky it was still on the front proch of the wrong house.

It's NOT like anyone can't tell what's in one of those Gateway boxes from about 500 feet away!!

Good thing you don't live anywhere near LD and the thieves who stole his mountain bike or the old Gateway would have been long gone!

I'm calm now.....after Mr. Jerry's coffee!

LMAO

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Ordered a video card from Zipzoomfly on Tuesday.
Well there's your problem!
You should have at least gotten a quote from someone you can trust.....

DWF%20Logo.gif

http://www.GreatComputerService.com

For all your computer needs.
Dave ;)