• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I am truly loved....

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
Who could doubt such a sincere and thoughtful PM:

This is a voice from a lonely heart,i am silvia by name, a young girl, never married . i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.
please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail
box:(darlingsloved@yahoo.com)
Remember age or colour even distance has nothing to do with True love, so
please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the
greatest is love,
thanks.

Think she'd love me long time? Me and the rest of North America...?? Any of you other studs get lucky on this one...??

LOL I got the same thing but I'm guessing she wants an East coast guy more... :laugh:

You're delusional, Tom. Like most strippers I've encountered, Silvia by name is genuinely interested in me and only me. Get off my block, or, her block as it were.

What's your time stamp Tom? I got 11:34 AM, so there's a chance I had her first.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012 11:34 AM

looking for knowledge,

darlingsloved has sent you a new personal conversation entitled "GOOD DAY".

darlingsloved said:
======================================================================
This is a voice from a lonely heart,i am silvia by name, a young girl, never married . i pass through your profile today and was move with passion of love.
please i will like us to hold our dream together,here are my mail
box:(darlingsloved@yahoo.com)
Remember age or colour even distance has nothing to do with True love, so
please we can move from here, contact me to have my personal picture,the
greatest is love,
thanks.

dammit and I tought I was the only lucky guy to get this once in a lifetime opportunity!

ah deception....

[sub]Dang it! I thought it was because of my awesome profile pic and magnanomus personality. To make it worse my timestamp is 11:53 so I'm way down the line. Let me know if you front runners are going to take a pass - this one could be worth ending my 27 year marriage. :D [/sub]

Pass her my way... I love the way she says "colour" :blush:

Wait!!! She's mine!!! Her message to me, though exactly the same as all of the rest of you, truly had much more sincerity with me. :love:

All you fockers back off!!! :angry:

You're delusional, Tom. Like most strippers I've encountered, Silvia by name is genuinely interested in me and only me. Get off my block, or, her block as it were.

A friend of mine use to sell T shirts that said " I think that stripper really likes me", they were the best!

I received the same message.

Sadly no PM for me! She just peeked at my profile...She must not be into bald guys!!

[font=Arial"]Sorry guys, she auto accepted my proposal already. I just sent her a check for airfare and a trip to the doctor. [/font]