• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I apologize

MichiganM

Padron Whore Extraordinaire
I apologize for some comments I made on an earlier thread. Hindsight is 20/20. I realize now that I'm new and I should keep my mouth shut. I hope to gain everyone's trust and confidence one day. I'll do it by saying less and reading more. Thanks again for keeping up a quality forum! Hopefully I didn't damage what little credit I have built up.

Jason

MichiganM said:
I apologize for some comments I made on an earlier thread. Hindsight is 20/20. I realize now that I'm new and I should keep my mouth shut. I hope to gain everyone's trust and confidence one day. I'll do it by saying less and reading more. Thanks again for keeping up a quality forum! Hopefully I didn't damage what little credit I have built up.

Jason
[snapback]277768[/snapback]​

Excellent idea Jason..... :thumbs: :thumbs:

Anybody else..... like Lee said.... still waiting on some others

OK, we agree. You're sorry but at least you're not alone.

Lee said:
Still waiting on a few others...
[snapback]277786[/snapback]​

Hey, I'm new and if I did anything to offend, I apologize as well. I tried to stay out of the big debates though. Except for the occasional funny picture.

Nothing to worry about HB, you're good

They know who they are and won't continue to post w/o impunity...

Not sure if I need to, but I will post anyway!
I apologize for erasing a post in the Hot CIgar deals room! Here it is. Basically I listed a deal that I thought was good, but was horrible!
http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=18565
So sorry for erasing, I put it back up!
For you newbies like myself, don't erase posts, simply add another explaining you made a mistake!

Hillbilly Steaks said:
Hey, I'm new and if I did anything to offend, I apologize as well. I tried to stay out of the big debates though. Except for the occasional funny picture.
[snapback]277882[/snapback]​

Bah! You give bar-b-que secrets to folks. As long as you don't kill someone you should be fine! :D

Ahhh I'm sorry too for coming from the Great State of Texas, I know we all can't be perfect. :sign:

Peekay said:
Ahhh I'm sorry too for coming from the Great State of Texas, I know we all can't be perfect. :sign:
[snapback]278066[/snapback]​

I believe your post just oozes with insincerity... :p

Peekay said:

As long as you're not a damn Cowboys fan, all is forgiven! :p

95% of the new guys seem like good folks. Don't worry about it if you post in the wrong place, post a bad deal, etc. Mistakes happen and more than likely, someone will show you the way. Just wanted to clarify that so everyone isn't thinking to themselves, "Did I do something wrong?"

Unfortunately, there are a select few who come here thinking they're going to change things just because it doesn't suit them, mouth off to folks who helped build this place, etc. They're sadly mistaken if they think it will go unnoticed and without consequence. ;)

Peekay said:

And I apologize for being from the corrupt state of Rhode Island, you may bribe me with cigars. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Phew! :thumbs: Thanks for the clarification Lee! I was a littled worried there for a second! :blush:

o.k. i'm sorry i picked the cubs to take it all. been a fan all my life, how was i to know? you know what i'm talking about george. :p

Peekay said:

I attended a business dinner recently with my newest and biggest customer. I introduced myself and pointed out proudly that "I'm a Texan". He didn't say where he was from. I guessed that he wasn't from Texas, so I dropped the subject. I didn't want to embarass him.

Steve, I grew up idolizing Tom Landry and Roger Staubauch. However, I moved on to the Broncos when I chose to live in Denver.